Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2015, 06:22 PM

Re: View of my front garden

A lovely little garden Alberta and beautifully kept
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2015, 07:57 PM

Very neat but not overdone.. It looks lovely..
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2015, 09:36 PM

A very pretty garden, really nice.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2015, 12:09 AM

Oh, that's pretty Alberta. Very nice.
maursey
hertfordshire
maursey is female  maursey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2015, 01:26 AM

I love it. Very cottagy. The kind of garden that I love.
AlbertaS
Berkshire, UK
AlbertaS is female  AlbertaS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2015, 09:01 AM

Thanks for your remarks. I do love my garden and I must say that it actually looks after itself, well almost. As I am now a week off 78 and very arthritic, I have had to develop a garden of plants that just need thinning out now and again. Lots of plants started as small plants from other peoples gardens. I now have plants from my mother's, m-in law's and friends. Some no longer here, so when in flower, I picture them in their original garden and a reminder of dear ones gone.
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2015, 12:14 PM

So nice to see other people's gardens!

I think that quite often a garden reflects the gardener's style and taste and yours is obviously spot-on.

Alberta, is your home a Park Home?

Looks like it might be and it actually looks really nice too.

We've been thinking of a Park Home on and off for a few years but I doubt we could afford one like yours - beautiful! stevmk2
AlbertaS
Berkshire, UK
AlbertaS is female  AlbertaS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2015, 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by stevmk2 ->
So nice to see other people's gardens!

I think that quite often a garden reflects the gardener's style and taste and yours is obviously spot-on.

Alberta, is your home a Park Home?

Looks like it might be and it actually looks really nice too.

We've been thinking of a Park Home on and off for a few years but I doubt we could afford one like yours - beautiful! stevmk2
Yes ours is a park home and we love it here. We originally had a smaller one and an old lady lived here. We bought it very cheaply and OH and self did most of renovation ourselves. Roof, doors and windows were done by the professionals, everything else by us.
Mlee
CA USA
Mlee is female  Mlee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2015, 10:05 PM

I know you're proud of this yard.
It is almost as if I am walking in it. It's beautiful and serene.
Mlee
CA USA
Mlee is female  Mlee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2015, 10:10 PM

A garden of memories. How fantastic!
I am 71 and I know what you mean about taking care of the garden now days.
This year I put mine in huge containers. My front yard faces West and I have to account for the setting sun up here in the high desert. Tripple digits is the norm. I planted a tree about 5 years ago and now my plants are just on the edge of its shadow.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top