Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 10:56 AM

Re: Poldark

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Of course. As Poldark I would have to stare out to sea several times a day so plenty of time for Meg to get her camera and Julie to get her bucket. I have to warn you though, my clothes horse has disappeared. I think it was knickered.
....bloomered is more appropriate I think LD
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 11:02 AM

Of course. As Poldark I would have to stare out to sea several times a day so plenty of time for Meg to get her camera and Julie to get her bucket. I have to warn you though, my clothes horse has disappeared. I think it was knickered.

Oh dear, I fear it wouldn't be quite the same without your trusty clothes horse by your side dongle, even though you have been practising the Poldark scowl to perfection.
I will wait until Mrs. dongle has returned your horse.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Oh dear, I fear it wouldn't be quite the same without your trusty clothes horse by your side dongle, even though you have been practising the Poldark scowl to perfection.
I will wait until Mrs. dongle has returned your horse.
How did you know Mups? I just found him in the spare room. He was 'panting' heavily.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 03:24 PM

How did you know Mups? I just found him in the spare room. He was 'panting' heavily.

You sure it was the horse panting?
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2017, 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Me too

I don't prefer the original series, it was too tame and clean looking. This series is more 'earthy'
Totally with you there

Yes the original was iconic, but this is pure passion, so much more intense

I love when they update the old classics, make them more accessible to today's audience ( who aren't so stiff upper lipped as we were in the 70s)

Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top