Join for free
Page 8 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9 >
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2017, 10:09 PM

Re: Peanut Butter

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Not quite what I had in mind, I was thinking more along the line of these:

http://photogallery.indiatimes.com/b...w/56058769.cms
I just love the gorgeous dresses these girls wear.
callistra
london uk
callistra is female  callistra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2017, 06:04 PM

Peanut butter scooped on to celery sticks, with apple slices or banana. Also with blueberries or some fruit puree. Add a spoonful to a wedge of cantaloupe melon.
Swirl through yogurt or ice cream.
If peanut butter is not to your taste, then there is Almond butter which has a more savoury flavour or Cashew which is creamy and a sweeter taste.
Plus various mixed nut butters or if you like sesame seeds, Tahini is very tasty and works with savoury and sweet things.
Farnsworth
New Member!
London, UK
Farnsworth is male 

27-06-2017, 07:44 AM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
When my G/S"s were down in October, they asked if I had peanut butter. I said no but I would make sure there was some here when they came down for Christmas.
Well I bought some and obviously they didn"t eat it all.
So now it is sitting in the fridge and I can"t resist having little dibs of it. Didn"t realise I liked it so much.
I could eat crunchy peanut butter by the spoonful!
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2017, 08:44 AM

Peanut butter and jam sandwiches with a cup of hot sugarless tea.. yum yum.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2017, 09:02 AM

Love it, but VERY fattening, and don't love that idea but Yummy on soggy buttered, toast.

Did anyone watch Eastenders last night ? A tip for getting chewing gum out of the hair of grandchildren .
They used peanut butter and a comb ! Don't ask how, as that wasn't explained but we could probably figure it out. (unless it was a joke).

Sons dog has his tablets in peanut butter but it has to be crunchy, and wrapped in a bit of bread.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2017, 06:37 PM

Thick homemade wholemeal bread spread with peanut butter and sliced banana on the top. Yum Yum.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2017, 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Nasty sticky stuff......though it does have its uses....my ex loved the stuff so I'd get the jar out when something goid was on tv....it glued her mouth shut.
Well, I did hate the stuff...following on from this thread I decided to try some crunchy.....the last time was years ago and I hated it...not anymore.

I'm on my 3rd jar so I think I may be addicted.

I have it on toast/crumpet/crackers etc.

Hmmm, wonder what it'd be like on a Snickers ice cream bar?
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2017, 08:20 PM

Can"t believe this thread is still running --- shows the power of Peanut Butter.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2017, 05:18 PM

It gets stuck on the top of your gums, but I like it.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2017, 09:32 AM

I love peanut butter on toast or with jam on white bread, and this is one of my favourite lunch box recipes to use it in

https://www.nigella.com/recipes/sesame-peanut-noodles

Page 8 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top