Join for free
Page 51 of 62 « First < 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 > Last »
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2017, 09:10 PM

Re: Shooting outside Parliament

No one is appeasing the sensibilities of a minority.

It's a sad day when prejudiced people criticise the right or motives of any British citizen to stand on a bridge and express their grief or support for victims ..or their disgust at an atrocity.
That prejudiced mean spirited person actually diminishes their gesture .. is divisive, incites bad feeling and lacks the spirit of solidarity that the women on the bridge themselves possess and expressed in an unassuming , respectful manner.

Anyone would think the poor women were wearing suicide vests whilst they did it.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2017, 09:14 PM

Back so soon got no one to play with ?
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2017, 09:15 PM

Muddy if you can't say anything sensible don't say anything at all , it just makes you look petty.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2017, 09:18 PM

It's interesting how most people seem to have accepted the ladies gesture as it was meant. They were on lbc this evening very dignified doctor representing them, such a shame some people will never have their dignity and never understand them.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2017, 09:30 PM

Julie everyone here has said how wonderful and marvellous they are what else is there to understand ?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2017, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->

Halal meat anyone ?
Ok, so what has halal meat to do with anything in this discussion? Maybe you could explain why you just threw that into your cauldron?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

27-03-2017, 09:36 PM

Annie and Morty
Would you like to go back to where they play these sort of childish tag games .I know all your nasty tactics .
This is a deliberate attempt to get this thread closed down by two posters with a grudge .
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

27-03-2017, 09:40 PM

Muddy I give up with you.

You like a discussion. You claim to do so at any rate.
You come across people with a differing view.
That is discussion.

So what do you do?
You refuse to accept they have a differing viewpoint. You engage in silly childish games and then accuse them of ganging up on you... when they are , in fact, discussing the topic. Unlike you.
Wouldn't it be easier to just accept they have a differing viewpoint and not see it as some kind of personal war?

It's you who is exhibiting all the signs of a grudge dearie.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2017, 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Julie everyone here has said how wonderful and marvellous they are what else is there to understand ?
Everyone seems to be trying understand you. Clearly you have a wish to be understood as you keep expressing your views, yet none of us are any the wiser as to why you are so full of hate towards Muslims. You say you don't hate them all in one sentence, but your loathing seeps out of the sides in an unwholesome sticky mess that clings to the sides of every post. It doesn't matter what anyone says you find no humanity in anyone associated with Islam. But why do you have to be so spiteful with it?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2017, 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Julie if you read post 374, you will see that I have great respect for the women who stood on Westminster bridge.
All Muslims are not alike though, and that is why I made the post about many of their women being forced to stay at home unless accompanied by a male relative. It was a response to Annie's post and I would say to both of you, that you need to spend some time living in the ghettos of the North, if you don't believe me.
This thread is about evil Muslim terrorists, so I applaud those ladies who protested, but if the pro/anti Muslim posts on this thread continue, how will we ever be able to understand each other?

Whenever I am obliged to visit my home town of Bradford (and I assure you it is not through choice!) the sight of black sheet-clad figures meekly walking the requisite number of paces behind their lord and master is commonplace.

Page 51 of 62 « First < 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top