Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2017, 11:26 AM

Re: Any Tips Regarding PIPS Interview

Originally Posted by Nom ->
I was told that if you art struggling with the form they will help you out, and also always use your worst days to explain your ability to function.

Yes Nom matey, that is true, CABX staff can help you complete the form, and yes in completing the form ALWAYS complete it as if it were your worst day. However, what CABX staff can no longer do is represent you at the Tribunal hearing.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2017, 11:33 AM

I do wonder if they could refer a claimant to some organization that would represent them at the assessment. Or a GP or PALS may know. ?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2017, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
I do wonder if they could refer a claimant to some organization that would represent them at the assessment. Or a GP or PALS may know. ?

Nom matey, if you happen to have a neighbourhood advice centre or Law Centre then yes they should be able to provide such representation. GPs or PALS do not have the necessary knowledge to provide such representation.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top