Join for free
Page 11 of 17 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2017, 01:21 PM

Re: Yes, It's Great The Army Have Been Called In But What About The Rest Of Us?

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Those who are declaring war on all Muslims are as evil as the extreme radicals!
And those who excuse the extreme radicals are as evil as those for whom they apologise.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2017, 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
And those who excuse the extreme radicals are as evil as those for whom they apologise.
I am not excusing those extreme radicals, they are evil and must be dealt with.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2017, 01:30 PM

I have to say that reading through threads such as this, it has become clear which of us are disgusted by this ongoing terrorism and those apologists who still seem to make excuses for them.

No names, of course.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2017, 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I have to say that reading through threads such as this, it has become clear which of us are disgusted by this ongoing terrorism and those apologists who still seem to make excuses for them.

No names, of course.
I am not an apologist for radical Islam, that is for sure, as anyone who knows me well will testify.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2017, 01:36 PM

I am not an apologist for radical Islam, that is for sure, as anyone who knows me well will testify.
Some people just like to stir things as much as possible, very sad little people usually.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

26-05-2017, 01:39 PM

The best thing people can do is to carry on with their lives, as many people in Manchester are doing, without letting this atrocity get to them, in the way the evil ISIS would like it to.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2017, 01:58 PM

The best thing people can do is to carry on with their lives, as many people in Manchester are doing, without letting this atrocity get to them, in the way the evil ISIS would like it to.
So you are suggesting we all just ignore it until the next one? I would like to see evidence of YOU just 'getting on with it' if one of your family was blown to pieces which I hope never happens.

ISIS DID get to those young people and their families.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2017, 02:09 PM

To be fair ... it's the government who also tell us all to 'get on with it' ... that Isis will not beat us by frightening us.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2017, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
To be fair ... it's the government who also tell us all to 'get on with it' ... that Isis will not beat us by frightening us.
Oh I know. I always laugh when they say 'People have returned to work this morning as usual'. What choice do they have? Can they ring their boss to say they won't be in until the attacks stop?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2017, 02:13 PM

Hi

Getting on with life as normal is all that the vast majority of people can do so show their utter contempt for these terrorist scum.

Page 11 of 17 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top