Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2017, 01:33 AM

Re: iPad ... odd message pops up

Sorry Rachel, my post should have read Photobucket throughout, just typos.

The point is that the popup you are seeing is most likely not a Photobucket popup. It's just some other popup that would otherwise be displaying a picture of something but that picture was previously hosted on Photobucket.

Get it?
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2017, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Sorry Rachel, my post should have read Photobucket throughout, just typos.

The point is that the popup you are seeing is most likely not a Photobucket popup. It's just some other popup that would otherwise be displaying a picture of something but that picture was previously hosted on Photobucket.

Get it?
I don't care what it was or who popped it there.
It's just another irritation we can do without and PB needs a good slap.

I've got 2,500 pics on there and although PB says they're safe, I DON'T BELIEVE THEY WILL BE FOR EVER.

Yes I must still have the originals of the ones that matter but there are others which I don't have.

Poooooo
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2017, 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
I've got 2,500 pics on there and although PB says they're safe, I DON'T BELIEVE THEY WILL BE FOR EVER.
It's worrying isn't it.

The bigger worry is that it doesn't take much imagination to think that Google will do the same with its Gmail system as may other email providers.

Time to ahead of that game and find an alternative email provider !
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2017, 04:27 PM

Those shape shifting lizards know what they are doing.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2017, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
It's worrying isn't it.

The bigger worry is that it doesn't take much imagination to think that Google will do the same with its Gmail system as may other email providers.

Time to ahead of that game and find an alternative email provider !
I tried gmail but didn't like it. I think adding pics was odd.

Used to have BT and at present I have yahoo which is OK ish although for some reason, I have a duplicate account which I can't delete.

Annoying but such is life.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top