Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2017, 03:31 PM

Things I can't do anymore

1. Send a text message because my orange/EE service is down.
2. Save programmes in my Sky planner because signal keeps being lost.
3. View programme synopsis on Sky because signal keeps being lost.
4. Watch videos on the forum
5. View certain pictures on the forum
6. Open my Photoshop CS because Windows updates wiped it out.
7. Get EE to text me when the problem is solved because they don't recognise my number (even though they supplied it)

And what did I do to cause all this? Absolutely nothing.

I think I might just throw all my so called technology in the bin and read a book instead. At least a book is reliable.

Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2017, 03:42 PM

Re: Things I can't do anymore

Wow that's a lot of things all at once ! Any consultation we are sat in caravan with raging wind and rain and someone finished the jigsaw puzzle earlier too !
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2017, 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Wow that's a lot of things all at once ! Any consultation we are sat in caravan with raging wind and rain and someone finished the jigsaw puzzle earlier too !
The wind and rain doesn't help Julie, it's the same here.
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2017, 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I'm having a problem with that but its because I'm eating so much fruit

I lose my satellite signal when there's any storms around.
My tablet sometimes won't let me watch some videos on some sites because it says I don't have flash player installed.
I'm with O2 mobile and haven't had problems yet. It also let's me have my own page online which I can check my usage, check my available minutes, texts and downloads, £10 per month 250 minutes to mobile and landline, 1000 texts 500 megabytes of data or something like that, plus on site I can talk to a support tech. Been very helpful so far.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2017, 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
The wind and rain doesn't help Julie, it's the same here.
Put on your wellies and a hat and go for a walk and a pint

Are all the problems related to the internet/phone connection?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

22-07-2017, 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Put on your wellies and a hat and go for a walk and a pint

Are all the problems related to the internet/phone connection?
Hi Rhain

No, all separate but all as incompetent as each other. The good new is that No. 1 on my list has just been resolved. Yay!

I don't have any wellies.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2017, 04:37 PM

Poor dongles, cheer up.

I had a problem this afternoon too.
My mobile is only Pay & Go, and it started sucking up the top up money like there was no tomorrow.

This is the second time this has happened in a few weeks, so I knew something was wrong.

I rang customer services, but got increasingly frustrated because all I got was recorded messages with loads of Options - non of which were applicable! I hate that!
I wanted to actually speak to someone, because last time they talked me through the settings to put it right again.

Eventually I went on my p.c. and did an 'Online Chat' and it was sorted out. It seems I had turned something on that I didn't need and my money was disappearing before my eyes.

It took me over an hour to sort out one piddly problem because no one was available to speak to.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

22-07-2017, 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Poor dongles, cheer up.

I had a problem this afternoon too.
My mobile is only Pay & Go, and it started sucking up the top up money like there was no tomorrow.

This is the second time this has happened in a few weeks, so I knew something was wrong.

I rang customer services, but got increasingly frustrated because all I got was recorded messages with loads of Options - non of which were applicable! I hate that!
I wanted to actually speak to someone, because last time they talked me through the settings to put it right again.

Eventually I went on my p.c. and did an 'Online Chat' and it was sorted out. It seems I had turned something on that I didn't need and my money was disappearing before my eyes.

It took me over an hour to sort out one piddly problem because no one was available to speak to.
Annoying isn't it. Still at least you are sorted now. I'm now in the market for a pair of pink willies with daffodils on.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2017, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Annoying isn't it. Still at least you are sorted now. I'm now in the market for a pair of pink willies with daffodils on.
Saucy minx!

Plastic Willies?
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales

22-07-2017, 04:44 PM

And won't the daffs get in the way?!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top