Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2017, 02:21 PM

Re: Chemo

Hoping it all goes well for you Julie....
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2017, 06:44 PM

Im glad you have found a place to get some peace Julie.

Good luck with the appointment.
I think your OH's boss is a pig, suggesting he go part time, unless of course they will still pay him full time wages? In which case hes a star !

Again good luck with the appointment..
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2017, 07:10 PM

Sending you positive thoughts Julie, good luck for tomorrow, I hope it all goes well for you...
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2017, 07:41 PM

Good Luck to you Julie.I had my chemo session today,fortunately its only every three weeks,but I have also had 6 radiation treatments,so far no more suggested.I find it very tiring,first see the Dr in clinic,then I have to wait three hours for my chemo to be made up ,then have treatment,as I rely on hospital transport I never know how long I'll have to wait before coming home, but today it was waiting for me
Oh the joy to find the ambulance there ,it was tipping down with rain and I felt terrible. My hospitla does offer meditation and relaxation ,Id love to go but its to far to keep going
Does your hospital give you anything for the sickness Julie ? I have tablets for sickness also diarrhoea if I need them, also Ivebeen given some lovey oatmeal lotion for some soreness Im having
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2017, 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by deylon ->
Good Luck to you Julie.I had my chemo session today,fortunately its only every three weeks,but I have also had 6 radiation treatments,so far no more suggested.I find it very tiring,first see the Dr in clinic,then I have to wait three hours for my chemo to be made up ,then have treatment,as I rely on hospital transport I never know how long I'll have to wait before coming home, but today it was waiting for me
Oh the joy to find the ambulance there ,it was tipping down with rain and I felt terrible. My hospitla does offer meditation and relaxation ,Id love to go but its to far to keep going
Does your hospital give you anything for the sickness Julie ? I have tablets for sickness also diarrhoea if I need them, also Ivebeen given some lovey oatmeal lotion for some soreness Im having
Your are having it worse than me deylon, makes me feel guilty for moaning ! Only consultation is hopefully it's curing us both.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2017, 08:46 PM

Julia, being a bit of a part-timer on here, I had no idea you were undergoing chemo.

I'm so sorry to hear you are poorly. You always seem such a tower of strength! Amazing lady.

Sending all my good luck and healing vibes your way. Good luck tomorrow.

And may also send healing thoughts to others going through it too.
Cedronella
england
Cedronella is female  Cedronella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2017, 10:09 PM

Julie you are such a brave lady and am sure you have given courage to many people who are going through this. My best ever wishes to you.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2017, 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by Cedronella ->
Julie you are such a brave lady and am sure you have given courage to many people who are going through this. My best ever wishes to you.
I second that. I am full of admiration for you Julie for the way you're handling this.

All my best wishes to you.It will all be worth it in the long run. Keep fighting.x

And to Deylon too. x
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2017, 02:17 AM

Sending best wishes to Deylon too. Xx

I agree, Julie is marvellous at coping with everything. Xx
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2017, 07:52 AM

Hope the Scan show good results Julie and best wishes to Deylon.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top