Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2017, 06:57 PM

Feeling low

I am very low today At my last meeting with Dr at Cancer clinic I was told my cancer will not go away, but will be kept under control, I did not ask how this will be done, will do so next time. Chemo does make me so tired ,but today I seem to have pulled some muscles in my leg and one hand,its extremely painful to use my hand. I had to go on a few buses on Friday and Saturday and had difficulty getting on/off them with my walker, so seems I did something then. At times I feel like sitting down and having a good cry,but its not my way. My son helps a little but he has health conditions himself ,I cant keep saying Can you /Will you, so Im muddling through the best I can and hoping things will get better
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2017, 07:03 PM

Re: Feeling low

Deylon, so sorry you're feeling down
You sound like you're coping admirably though so I'm sure this will be just a blip x

Do ask your consultant everything though
especially as to how you can manage or be rid of any unpleasant side-effects
Sending (((Hugs)))
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2017, 07:04 PM

A sad situation Deylon, I do hope things pick up for you soon. Is there any official help available if there's no family capable of helping out?
tomtwodogs
Lynmouth U.K.
tomtwodogs is male  tomtwodogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2017, 07:14 PM

Chin up Deylon you are more than a man than I will ever be, and many on here must admire you for what you are carrying, keep soldiering on mate and don't for one minute think that you are putting on your son, he will surely do what he can for you, when he can. we would all have done the same for our Dads when we could, wouldn't we ? . I know it must be so hard for you,. and whose to know if you have a good cry now and then ? if it helps,. do it !. and if not keep coming on here and get some of it off your chest ,... as the song says You aint heavy,
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2017, 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by tomtwodogs ->
Chin up Deylon you are more than a man than I will ever be, and many on here must admire you for what you are carrying, keep soldiering on mate and don't for one minute think that you are putting on your son, he will surely do what he can for you, when he can. we would all have done the same for our Dads when we could, wouldn't we ? . I know it must be so hard for you,. and whose to know if you have a good cry now and then ? if it helps,. do it !. and if not keep coming on here and get some of it off your chest ,... as the song says You aint heavy,
Tom that is a very encouraging post, but I suspect you don't know our Deylon very well, because she is a lady.

Deylon, first let me say that my friend was in a similar position to yourself, over a year ago, and they regularly check her condition....... so far her tumours have shrunk, so don't worry too much!
I am sure you will remember that I was not impressed with the care you were receiving, but the only way to deal with that is keep asking questions and making sure you get answers and the care you need.
I know the Chemo isn't good , but it can help with the cancer, so try to grit your teeth and put up with the bad days... because when it stops you will gradually start to feel better.
I am sending a big hug and please don't forget that we are always here when you need cheering up.
By the way, sometimes a good cry can help so don't hold back the tears when you need to cry, because they help to release the pressure you are feeling.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2017, 08:03 PM

Sending hugs to you Deylon xx
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2017, 08:50 PM

Deylon..... sit and have that good cry lass, or don't even sit.... just go with the flow when it bubbles up. Don't push it away petal, we all need to sometimes even if it's not our way.

Sending you a hug too
Val J
East Yorkshire
Val J is female  Val J has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2017, 08:58 PM

Hugs Deylon xx
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2017, 09:39 PM

Sending you my best wishes when you are feeling down Deylon. I'm sure your son doesn't mind you asking for help.
I know we don't know each other well but I'm sending you a hug
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2017, 09:43 PM

It is just so difficult to know exactly what to say to you in your current situation Deylon, but previous posts are saying pretty much all I would like to say to you.
But I hope hugs are in order.

Best regards

Infamy.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top