Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2017, 12:57 PM

Re: Feeling low

Sending hugs to You Deylon,and as You say "so far so good" ((((((((hugs)))))))) xx
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2017, 08:22 AM

I'm glad you've got the transport problem sorted out Deylon.

I was going to suggest you approach a volunteer bureau because I know they have people who would drive you to hospital appointments in their own car.

Maybe you could contact them anyway and see what other voluntary services are on offer. You won't know if you don't ask.

I very much admire how you're coping with this Deylon.
Big hugs from me too. ((((Hug))))
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2017, 09:29 AM

Great news Deylon! My brother has the hospital transport from Monday to Friday, (from West Essex near London border, to the UCLH), and his missus goes along, as his carer. He said the hospital first rang him to ask why A needed to go with him, and asked him 'what ails you!'

He said his GP had sanctioned the hospital transport for both of them, and he has this for 9 weeks!!

I send you very best wishes, and more hugs.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top