Join for free
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2017, 12:18 PM

Re: Cancer & The Gerson Therapy

Originally Posted by mart ->
I have a theory that there is something in some people that makes them candidates for cancer. If such a person lives what might be thought an unhealthy lifestyle or has a poor diet, this may trigger the cancer that has potentially always been there.

If they had lived more healthily and eaten all those wonderful foods, then the cancer might have been avoided. However, as a curative once cancer has set in, I believe dietary remedies are not likely to work (speaking somewhat from experience).
Not too far wrong there,there is a link supposedly between prostate cancer and night work,guess who does nights and who had prostate cancer.I was lucky 4 yrs post op now and still clear,thoughts are with those not so fortunate.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2017, 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by CeeCee ->
Apricot kernels produce Amygdalin, which is cyanide. No thanks.
No I'm afraid that statement is entirely false and hugely uneducated though I do understand your fear factor but it is born of disinformation and propaganda designed solely to put you off.

Amygalin is a cyanic compound not raw cyanide. Actually it is a cyanogenic glycoside.

To not understand the difference is to be as ignorant as a person who says that we should not drink water on the basis that it contains Hydrogen (H2O). As we all know Hydrogen is an incredibly volatile and explosive substance.
How then have we managed to live so long drinking water and not spontaneously combusting???

Amygdalin is a product of nature and is found in 1000s of natural foods. Here are just a few, I have added in brackets the levels of Amygdalin in each as High, Medium or Low:

Bitter almonds (H)
Cashew nuts (L)
Macadamia nuts (M)
Apple seeds (H)
Apricot seeds (H)
Flax seeds (M)
Alfalfa (M)
Bamboo shoots (L)
Eucalyptus (H)
Spinach (L)
Water cress (L)
Black bean (L)
Black-eyed pea (L)
Garbanzo bean (L)
Green pea (L)
Cassava (H)
Sweet potato (L)
Blackberry, domestic (L)
Blackberry, wild (H)
Currant – (M)
Elderberry (M)
Raspberry (M)

Are you seriously suggesting that we should not be eating blackberries and raspberries and almonds and peas etc?

There are literally 100s and 100s more. Plums, cherries, broad beans, boysenberries, Swedish cranberries, gooseberries, huckleberries, loganberries, mulberries, quince, choke cherries, wild crab apples and so on. All fantastic "super foods" that are extremely healthy for us.

We really must beware of the disinformation that has been propagated across the internet to deliberately steer you away from such simple products of nature that can greatly improve your health.

ALWAYS question the intention and motives of any authoritative body or company that attempts to steer people away from what is freely available in Nature and instead steers you toward commercial synthetic pharmaceutical solutions.

ALL of the foods above contain the cyanic compound Amygdalin.

Like any food or drink in life, including water, if you stupidly sit and eat or drink MASSIVE amounts of anything you can make yourself sick.

Be honest. Have you ever, in life, sat down and wondered:

"how many blackberries should I eat today? How many will kill me?"

No of course not.

It doesn't occur to people in the slightest, mostly because we know that products of Nature are good but also because most people are totally clueless and ignorant about what they are eating.

So, YES, blackberries CAN kill you, if you sit down and eat bowls and bowls and bowls of them relentlessly. Who though is realistically going to do that ?!

The entire Apricot Kernel (Seeds) issue is one massive cover up and has been for years. It is so utterly obvious.

With so many foods containing exactly the same cyanic compound, do you not wonder why the health authorities haven't made a huge issue over Blackberries or over Plums or Gooseberries or Currants etc?

I mean Amygdalin is Amygdalin. You can't go raving about the harm of one food item that contains it and not equally go raving about all the others !

Equally if they are going to ban Apricot Seeds from shops, then why aren't they banning all those other fruits and vegetables?

The answer should be instinctively obvious to any rational mind.

Equally, instinct and basic common sense should lead you to the most appropriate cure for your body.

Which seems the most sensible approach:

- To irradiate your body with cruel levels of radiation and a cocktail of drugs that will compromise or kill your immune system and therefore most certainly stunt your lifespan

or

- To ingest fruits and vegetables found freely in Nature which contain good amounts of Amygdalin?

People should really do their research here and use common sense and be mindful that the PRIMARY weapon of the pharmaceutical and health industries is the "Campaign Of Fear".
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2017, 02:14 PM

Actually many of those are poisonous to dogs so I would say it's just we are bigger body mass keeps us safe to ingest them.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2017, 05:36 PM

Realist, have you had any form of cancer to test if your remedies work ..or are you just reading about other people's findings? I don't wish cancer on you to see if they work of course but personally, I have found that health remedies such as turmeric and many of the super foods mentioned do nothing to shrink tumours.

Having said that, I suppose all the exercise I do in conjunction with fairly healthy eating (includes turmeric and some the fruits mentioned) may have stopped my tumour growing any larger. It still measures a little over 1 x 1 cm, the same as it was 2.5 years ago.

It's all very inconclusive though. Having been in a position to put some of natures remedies to the test, I can't put as much faith in them as you and Azz do.

Each to their own I suppose but I wouldn't stop turning to the medical profession for help. They really have extended my life.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2017, 06:14 PM

I just wanted to put the info and link out there - it's totally up to each individual which path they choose

I personally feel that conventional medicine is severely broken - until there is a principle higher than that of making money it is not going to change anytime soon.
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2017, 08:53 PM

I visit a Cancer Hospital regularly ,various departments. I meet and speak to other patients ,Im sure many of them have lived ,and still do, healthily,yet still have got this dreadful disease. There are so many different types of Cancereach needs to have tailor made treatment
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2017, 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by mart ->
Realist, have you had any form of cancer to test if your remedies work
I have made at least 2 friends aware of Apricot Kernels and even bought them bags of the kernels.

Sadly (imo) those people, like so many were caught by the "Campaign of Fear" which is peddled and which leaves people feeling hopeless and thus grasping for support from the people they "think" and "expect" to be experts and authority figures. i.e. they are just too frightened by the whole thing that they just dare not go to a GP and allow themselves to be plugged into the "system" and set on that conveyor belt to body irradiation.

However, both were interested in the Apricot Kernels and both decided to supplement their treatments with them.

Here's where it got interesting for me. Both people, after taking the kernels reported slight stinging sensations in their body. Nothing painful or in the least bit uncomfortable but just a mild stinging sensation.

Where did they feel this stinging? Exactly where their tumours/lumps were.

This is actually very interesting because if you do the research on Amygdalin, the way it is said to operate is to bond with a specific enzyme (Rhodanese I believe) which splits the cyanic compound up right at the cancer cells thus releasing the cyanide in them which kills those cancer cells.
Normal healthy cells don't have that enzyme and so don't break up the cyanic compound so they are effectively protected.

The fact that patients feel the stinging sensation right where their lumps are, for me, backs up the way Amygdalin works.

There really is little to be lost in trying Nature first before you run headlong to have your body (and immune system) irradiated to mush.

Worth noting that all of this is not simply an issue for those with cancer. Given that we are being given carcinogens from multiple angles on a daily basis, the statistics for us all are really not good. I think 50% of us will contract cancer in our life time.

Anyone sitting there just hoping that the flipped coin won't come up Tails is frankly being a bit dim imo.

We should ALL be looking at natural cancer solutions NOW in order that we don't contract the condition later on.

Eating small amounts of Apricot Kernels NOW will act as a preventative for those currently without cancer. It's really a no-brainer.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2017, 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Actually many of those are poisonous to dogs so I would say it's just we are bigger body mass keeps us safe to ingest them.
Poisonous to us too in large quantities. The trouble with many natural cures is that they cause all sorts of serious side effects, particularly liver and kidney damage. You're better off eating a balanced diet supplemented with holistic therapies such as acupuncture, reiki, homeopathy, relaxation, stress avoidance, fresh air, avoiding all processed food and eradicating chemicals from your environment, etc etc, than overdosing on any natural supplement.

Our bodies are supposed to be in balance and good things are good only in small quantities. Early detection is often curable. So the important step forward will be more accurate and more comprehensive screening. They are currently developing many new and cheap methods of screening. Hopefully the drive to find efficient and cheap screening methods will be stronger than the drive for profits of pharma companies.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2017, 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Eating small amounts of Apricot Kernels NOW will act as a preventative for those currently without cancer. It's really a no-brainer.
I'd rather have some bamboo shoots or a sweet potato. I always wondered why I didn't feel too great when I'd eaten too many cashew nuts. I had a feeling they were toxic to my kidneys. Almonds are ok though. Maybe this stuff just isn't right for me.

I wonder how much cancer can be prevented by eating right for kidney and liver health. If you eliminate toxins efficiently it's got to help right?
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2017, 10:08 PM

Apricot kernels will not cause stinging at my cancer site as I have no small or large bowel left anymore. As my kidneys are already damaged, I have no intention of compromising them further with unproven quack medicine or fad diets. I will eat a normal balanced diet and take my chance.

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top