Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2017, 05:38 PM

Re: BT TV Nightmare

Originally Posted by Realist ->
It sounds more like we only have half the story there. It would be such a blatant lie that BT would realistically never say it. It is more likely that her existing set up (TV and Box) were no longer capable of receiving either Freeview or Freesat.

A Julie highlights though, everyone can get either Freeview or Freesat, and in many cases both. It simply depends on what equipment you have and where you are in the country.

Possibly there are remote places in low valleys that can not get a Freeview signal and which equally can't get a line of sight to the Freesat satellite. Possibly, but I don't know of any.
I was getting the signal fine its was a new sat and box he just bamboozled me with sales talk
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2017, 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
From the BT site .....

Click on this:

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/d...0460/related/1

find the picture of your box (you may have to scroll down) then tell me which one is yours (1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc)
Thank you Omah
Its the first box i am going to give it a go later when i have studied the instructions and got them into my head - this may take time
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2017, 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Thank you Omah
Its the first box i am going to give it a go later when i have studied the instructions and got them into my head - this may take time
OK, I have the 4th box and I'm using it post-upgrade.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top