Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2017, 07:20 PM

Country Watch

Did anybody see it tonight ?

Can you explain what Ellie Harrison was wearing ?

It looked like her big brothers overalls, but she wasn't muck spreading or anything dirty.
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2017, 09:21 PM

Re: Country Watch

I've never watched that program but just went onto iPlayer to see what you were talking about. It looks an interesting program so I may start watching it.

As for the outfit it seems to me to look like it was styled on an overall but she was wearing a belt, liked that the belt, had little pouches on it, that drew it in around her waist, but bunches of extra material at her sides.
Admittedly not the most flattering thing to wear but I don't think a short skirt and heels would be suitable for the program.

I have to admit I sometimes wear a light blue bib and brace overall if I'm really busy in the day as its got lots of pockets and easy to wear as no belt digging in when bending and stretching.

Just read through this and it makes me sound a bit effeminate but I'm not.
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2017, 09:46 PM

Sorry before I go any further, I agree about the effeminate bit, I thought you were a lady until you mentioned it .......................I shall leave it at that, before I bring out your macho aggressive side.
Why are two lads discussing female attire anyway ?

I am getting out of here quickly before I upset the feminists.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2017, 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by Bruv ->
Did anybody see it tonight ?

Can you explain what Ellie Harrison was wearing ?

It looked like her big brothers overalls, but she wasn't muck spreading or anything dirty.

Do you mean 'Countryfile' by any chance, Bruv?

That was on this evening, but I don't know 'Country Watch?'
Bruv
Kent UK

06-08-2017, 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Do you mean 'Countryfile' by any chance, Bruv?

That was on this evening, but I don't know 'Country Watch?'
That's the one

Well did you ?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2017, 11:20 PM

Did I what?

I saw some of it, but I was cooking at the same time so was listening more than watching.
Bruv
Kent UK

06-08-2017, 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Did I what?

I saw some of it, but I was cooking at the same time so was listening more than watching.
So you can't comment on Ellie's outfit ?

It was far from flattering, but a search to see if I could get an image to show here, turned up some strange facts about the diminutive presenter.

It seems she a little strange.....HERE
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

06-08-2017, 11:53 PM

Ooer, blowed if I'd have myself cut for anybody, would you?

Sorry Bruv, didn't see her outfit.
Pretty girl isn't she.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2017, 09:13 AM

Yes I saw Countryfile and found Ellie's clothes quite suited to a farming and countryside programme where she is out in all weathers, what would people have her wear a bikini

I think Ellie is lovely .
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2017, 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by Bruv ->
So you can't comment on Ellie's outfit ?

It was far from flattering, but a search to see if I could get an image to show here, turned up some strange facts about the diminutive presenter.

It seems she a little strange.....HERE
I watch Countryfile most weeks Bruv, and I always look forward to seeing what weird attire Ellie will be wearing this week........She certainly doesn't shop at M&S....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top