Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2017, 09:22 AM

Re: Country Watch

Originally Posted by Bruv ->
So you can't comment on Ellie's outfit ?

It was far from flattering, but a search to see if I could get an image to show here, turned up some strange facts about the diminutive presenter.

It seems she a little strange.....HERE
Scarification is a form of Tattoo ,
https://www.askideas.com/22-scarific...after-tattoos/

... not particularly 'strange' and I would say no more so than piercings in odd parts of the body as a form of body art if you like that kind of thing.
https://www.askideas.com/22-scarific...after-tattoos/

But then as a practical woman I find wearing nail polish and false nails strange and totally unsuited to doing housework and gardening.
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2017, 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I watch Countryfile most weeks Bruv, and I always look forward to seeing what weird attire Ellie will be wearing this week........She certainly doesn't shop at M&S....
I agree.......she enhances the program no end, I think she's lovely.

Definitely a 'on off' especially with that very strange choice of outfit, it did her no favours at all.
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2017, 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Scarification is a form of Tattoo ,
It's what African tribesman used to do to denote their status, you don't see many of them around today though.

I detest anything that is permanent and visible on the skin of females, hairy butted men can get away with it, although those that let it spread across their faces are ridiculous.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2017, 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by bruv ->
it's what african tribesman used to do to denote their status, you don't see many of them around today though.

i detest anything that is permanent and visible on the skin of females, hairy butted men can get away with it, although those that let it spread across their faces are ridiculous.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top