Join for free
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2017, 10:21 AM

how to get clear photos through wire fence

try and get the lens as close as possible to the mesh fence , I use a finger tip to just hold the lens away. Shoot as wide open aperture as possible and the fence doesn't show up as in the picture below. best if the open part of the mesh is where you place the lens as best as possible

The mesh becomes so blurred the lens doesn't detect it
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2017, 10:36 AM

Re: how to get clear photos through wire fence

Thanks, a good tip which obviously works.
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2017, 12:30 PM

Whatever you do, do not poke the lens through a gap or the mesh. I know of a photographer who had his lens damaged and his eye injured, when swiped by the animal he was photographing.
Lila
London UK
Lila is female  Lila has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2017, 06:49 PM

Been going through my zoo photos, but I don't know how to post them in here. I've never risked it with big cats. They were usually too far away for my camera anyway.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top