Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2017, 11:02 AM

Now here's a surprise!!!

Seems Theresa May and the scumbag 'nasty party' have no idea on the costs of Brexit, nor how many Civil Servants are working on it. Good 'ere innit???

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...D-284171065_uk
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2017, 11:26 AM

Re: Now here's a surprise!!!

Unless they are psychic I wouldn't expect them to know since it was not the government's decision but the decision of the country. If leaving had been instigated by the government I would expect them to at least have prepared an estimate, but it wasn't. Do you, or the smart arse left wing journalists the Huff have any idea?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2017, 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
Unless they are psychic I wouldn't expect them to know since it was not the government's decision but the decision of the country. If leaving had been instigated by the government I would expect them to at least have prepared an estimate, but it wasn't. Do you, or the smart arse left wing journalists the Huff have any idea?

Since its been more than 14 months since the referedum, one would expect that the Government has at least some idea of the cost of Brexit, but this bunch are just ignorant and incompetent!!!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2017, 11:38 AM

Perhaps we should let Dianne Abbot work it out?
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2017, 11:47 AM

Because your so fond of other quoting people's opinions there is a nice one in the Telegraph about your illustrious hero's opinions and principles, or lack of them with regard to Venezuela. Makes good reading.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...-ride-fascism/

So far as your main last post is concerned no one can possible know the cost until it is complete and since you ducked my question, I'll ask it again.

Do you or any left wing critic including Corbyn know how much?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

13-08-2017, 11:59 AM

Because your so fond of other quoting people's opinions there is a nice one in the Telegraph about your illustrious hero's opinions and principles, or lack of them with regard to Venezuela. Makes good reading.

So far as your main last post is concerned no one can possible know the cost until it is complete and since you ducked my question, I'll ask it again.

Since I'm not a member of the scumbag 'nasty party' or a cabinet Minister, haven't been present at any of their cabinet meetings, then I have no idea, but that doesn't excuse Theresa May and her scumbag cohorts, who ought to at least have some idea.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2017, 01:03 PM

Uncle Joe they are all having a well earned rest, now leave them alone.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2017, 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Perhaps we should let Dianne Abbot work it out?

Oh dear! Can you imagine it?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2017, 02:00 PM

No, they don't and I would imagine that all the anti-Brexit rubbish will end up costing us more in the long run.

I know the question was directed at Joe but he never answers when he is cornered.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2017, 05:39 PM

I was about to say it'll be a lot more because of the anti brexiteers and delays. I don't think anyone expected such anti democratic sentiment in UK

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top