Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2017, 07:36 PM

Balloon

Just seen these guys out there now.

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2017, 08:12 PM

Re: Balloon

I wonder if that one has strayed from the Bristol Balloon Festival this weekend . It was held 4 miles away from us and we haven't seen one balloon this year. Obviously the wind has been in the wrong direction

Good shot Caricature
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2017, 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I wonder if that one has strayed from the Bristol Balloon Festival this weekend . It was held 4 miles away from us and we haven't seen one balloon this year. Obviously the wind has been in the wrong direction

Good shot Caricature
It was approaching from the south,thats not to say it hadn't been up at Bristol.N Devon is where I'm at.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2017, 08:50 PM

Lovely photo! Haven't seen any here either, we usually do! I saw lots of shooting stars though, gave myself neck ache!
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2017, 09:32 PM

Excellent photo. I love to see balloons. I have been in one, I thought I'd be terrified, but it was amazing floating over the Masai Mara. That was a once in a lifetime for me, I almost backed out at the last minute, but glad I didn't.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2017, 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
Excellent photo. I love to see balloons. I have been in one, I thought I'd be terrified, but it was amazing floating over the Masai Mara. That was a once in a lifetime for me, I almost backed out at the last minute, but glad I didn't.
I have also been in a hot air balloon Loretta .... we floated over the Valley of the Kings in Egypt, it was an amazing experience
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2017, 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I have also been in a hot air balloon Loretta .... we floated over the Valley of the Kings in Egypt, it was an amazing experience
It's certainly different isn't it Mags? I really panicked at the last minute, I am hopeless with heights, I still don't know how I managed to do it. I'm so glad I did though, it was an amazing experience.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2017, 10:15 PM

We get that one over here too, Caricature.
Not seen it for a while though.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

13-08-2017, 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
It's certainly different isn't it Mags? I really panicked at the last minute, I am hopeless with heights, I still don't know how I managed to do it. I'm so glad I did though, it was an amazing experience.
Well done to you Loretta, you beat your fear
gasman
Kent, UK
gasman is male  gasman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2017, 06:43 AM

Lovely shot mate - you wouldn't get me up in one though

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top