Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2017, 08:30 AM

Telling it as it is!!!

Steven Hawking - the famous scientist has blamed the scumbag 'nasty party' for damaging the NHS by starving it of adequate funds.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/...r-damaging-nhs
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2017, 11:11 AM

Re: Telling it as it is!!!

Yes I was reading about that on the News Page I use. Morning Geoff Hope your doing ok
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2017, 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Yes I was reading about that on the News Page I use. Morning Geoff Hope your doing ok
Good morning Roxy darlin' - am still recovering from ITP and am gradually regaining my strength again (I see Consultant on 29th and hope to be 'discharged' then).

How are you and Duncan??? - please give him my regards.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2017, 02:45 PM

We're fine thanks Geoff, just waiting with impatience for the last of the tourists to go back home and we can return to peace n quiet. Looking forward to our evening beach gallops with the Clydes again, on a finally deserted beach lol.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2017, 03:19 PM

Well I wonder what the response to the very clever and learned man will be. Braced for him being thoroughly discredited by some sadly.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2017, 06:05 PM

so, based on what you said and that he is a very clever and learned man it makes his opinion a fact? I don't think even Stephen would concur that an opinion about the structure of black holes makes it a fact.
But there again it was printed in the Guardian.
Devo
SW UK
Devo is male  Devo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2017, 07:31 PM

I heard a Tory supporting idiot (I didn't catch his name) on the radio yesterday explaining how the problem with the NHS shelling out vast sums of money for agency staff is not the fault of the government and their mismanagement of the NHS but due to NHS staff leaving to get big bucks doing agency work.
I don't know which is sadder, the fact that they come out with such nonsense or that there will be people happy to swallow it.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2017, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by Devo ->
I heard a Tory supporting idiot (I didn't catch his name) on the radio yesterday explaining how the problem with the NHS shelling out vast sums of money for agency staff is not the fault of the government and their mismanagement of the NHS but due to NHS staff leaving to get big bucks doing agency work.
I don't know which is sadder, the fact that they come out with such nonsense or that there will be people happy to swallow it.
Agree with that.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2017, 07:40 PM

I find it amazing Jeremy hunt actually telling Steven hawking to look at facts and evidence. The most fact and evidence blind man and his government actually doing that
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2017, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by Devo ->
There again you should thank your lucky stars that you don't live in a Labour Party controlled Wales...
Corbyn blames the Tories for NHS crisis... BUT in Labour-run Wales elderly patients are being forced to wait for up to 24 hours in corridors with their coats as pillows

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4qEZMFzEb
Will we see the Welsh having to eat Zoo animals? Starvation next for the Taffs under Labour ?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top