Join for free
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2016, 11:45 PM

3 day trip to Valencia

I returned home tonight after 3 days in Valencia city. Not my first trip there, but itīs somewhere I donīt tire of and the friend with me had never visited there.

We spent a whole day at Oceanografic, another place I could never tire of. I believe itīs Europeīs largest aquarium and it really is fantastic.

This is one of my photos, but there are much better ones here:

https://www.oceanografic.org/en/

These amazing little jelly fish were beautiful, they have little lights inside them.

Today we visited here: http://valencia.for91days.com/a-city...city-lalmoina/

It was fascinating and very enjoyable.

We also spent some time here:

https://www.spain-holiday.com/Valenc...central-market

We then walked to Cathedral Square, there are some very beautiful buildings, sat and had coffee, did a little shopping, then back to the hotel to wait for our transport home.

We had a very pleasant time, the only complaint was that the hotel room was so hot and the windows only open a little way. I guess they donīt want guests jumping out of them !

A few days at home now, then off again on Monday, this time to Madrid.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2016, 11:47 PM

Re: 3 day trip to Valencia

Sounds lovely Loretta ....
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2016, 12:42 AM

It was nice myrtle. I was so ready for a break, the past few weeks have really taken their toll on me, so just to get away from being on auto pilot was nice.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2016, 09:48 AM

It looks a brilliant place Clumsy.
All the times I've been to Spain and never been to Valencia. I regret it now.

I'm glad the break did you good.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2016, 10:08 AM

I like your Jellyfish photo, sounds an interesting aquarium to visit.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2016, 10:12 AM

What an unusual picture Clumsy, lovely.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain

08-12-2016, 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
It looks a brilliant place Clumsy.
All the times I've been to Spain and never been to Valencia. I regret it now.

I'm glad the break did you good.
Thank you Carol. It is a shame you never went to Valencia, it really is one of the most beautiful cities there is anywhere.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain

08-12-2016, 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
I like your Jellyfish photo, sounds an interesting aquarium to visit.
Thank you Nom. Those little jelly fish were incredible, I could have watched them for hours. They looked like tiny harps swimming up and down, and with the little light inside them they looked really beautiful. Iīm quite sure you would very much enjoy a visit to Oceanografic, itīs an incredible place. It was my second visit there, I just love it. In the Arctic section the Penguins have real snow and ice, it was really cold in that section.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain

08-12-2016, 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
What an unusual picture Clumsy, lovely.
Thank you Mups. If I had a tank full of those little jellyfish I would be sat all day watching them.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top