Join for free
Page 67 of 259 « First < 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2016, 11:50 AM

Re: Coronation Street

Originally Posted by Emjay ->
Maybe some of you may remember that Leanne made her comeback into Corrie, when she was on 'the game'. So yes she did have every Tom, Dicks, and Harry.
Or even every Tom and Harry's dicks!

Ooops, sorry.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2016, 12:13 PM

[QUOTE=Emjay;1051656]True. But remember, Sean or Shawn, what ever way you want to spell it, was his 'Mate' before. A much better choice.[/QUOTE]

I disagree Emjay, Sean is far too camp and he gets on my nerves, I agree about Todd though. But sometimes the unpredictable naughty one is a whole lot more exciting, that's why I married Mrs Fox.....Never a dull moment.....Except when she's asleep, which is quite often these days.

Perhaps Luke would make a good partner for Billy, how interesting for the script writers. Not just Queer, but black as well! Even better if he was a Muslim.....
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2016, 12:26 PM

[QUOTE=OldGreyFox;1051699]
Originally Posted by Emjay ->
True. But remember, Sean or Shawn, what ever way you want to spell it, was his 'Mate' before. A much better choice.[/QUOTE]

I disagree Emjay, Sean is far too camp and he gets on my nerves, I agree about Todd though. But sometimes the unpredictable naughty one is a whole lot more exciting, that's why I married Mrs Fox.....Never a dull moment.....Except when she's asleep, which is quite often these days.

Perhaps Luke would make a good partner for Billy, how interesting for the script writers. Not just Queer, but black as well! Even better if he was a Muslim.....
True. They really do aim to tick all the boxes, don't they? Then there's the black bishop (not that I have any problem with black people, before I'm shot down!).
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2016, 01:24 PM

Bet the Bishops glad to see the Back of him, Todd was spending a lot of time in the RECtory.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2016, 12:11 AM

Apparently Simon Gregson (Steve) is on extended leave due to illness. He suffers from depression - I think he had a breakdown.

Get well soon Simon you're needed for the birth of your baby.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2016, 12:19 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Apparently Simon Gregson (Steve) is on extended leave due to illness. He suffers from depression - I think he had a breakdown.

Oh dear, that's a shame, I quite like 'Steve.'
That's why he was away a little while ago too I think.

How did they write him out Carol, I seem to have missed it?
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2016, 11:05 AM

I don't think they have written him out yet Mups but obviously it will have to be mentioned soon.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2016, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->

My God, he doesn't have to work for a living, he's in a cushy little number on the telly, and gets paid disgusting amounts of money for two and a half hours of acting per week.

He should come and live in a grimy South Yorkshire Village where we have to work 90 hours a week in the freezing cold with just a tee shirt and mug of tea to keep us warm, and then get paid £20 to pay the rent, buy some stale bread from the supermarket after it's sell by date and a shovel full of coal for the fire. Then there's the pigeons to feed and the maintenance to pay to the six kids who all have different mothers.....It doesn't leave much left for cigs and beer!

Breakdown........He doesn't know he's been born!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2016, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
My God, he doesn't have to work for a living, he's in a cushy little number on the telly, and gets paid disgusting amounts of money for two and a half hours of acting per week.

He should come and live in a grimy South Yorkshire Village where we have to work 90 hours a week in the freezing cold with just a tee shirt and mug of tea to keep us warm, and then get paid £20 to pay the rent, buy some stale bread from the supermarket after it's sell by date and a shovel full of coal for the fire. Then there's the pigeons to feed and the maintenance to pay to the six kids who all have different mothers.....It doesn't leave much left for cigs and beer!

Breakdown........He doesn't know he's been born!

Poor Mr. Fox. I'll quickly start a collected for you for Christmas.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

10-12-2016, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
These southerners don't know the half of it, do they? And you didn't even mention the torn-up newspaper on a string in the outside bog.

Page 67 of 259 « First < 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top