Join for free
Page 43 of 71 « First < 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 > Last »
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2016, 11:40 AM

Re: Trump to be the 45th USA President:your thoughts and the implications

Originally Posted by Flicker ->
They wouldn't stay independent for long.

I have an idea...send Trump and Boris to the Russian border to learn how to be a diplomat and stop putting the free world at risk.
Watch and learn Flicker, especially Trump...
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2016, 12:10 PM

Will Self the Journalist and writer was perfectly correct when he described both Trump and Farridge as "grubby little opportunists".

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7464906.html
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2016, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Will Self the Journalist and writer was perfectly correct when he described both Trump and Farridge as "grubby little opportunists".

I'm just watching my recording of QT right now and saw that Self(-centred) is entitled as a 'Professor' at Brunel University.

I nearly fell off my chair!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2016, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->

Never have I met a more slovenly, disrespectful excuse for a man as Will Self, the Nob.......A perfect example of the kettle calling the pot black....Tosser.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2016, 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Never have I met a more slovenly, disrespectful excuse for a man as Will Self, the Nob.......A perfect example of the kettle calling the pot black....Tosser.

Oh dear have we upset the spokes-persons from the scumbag 'nasty party'??? - truth hurts doesn't it???
Flicker
France
Flicker is female  Flicker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2016, 12:30 PM

Watch and learn Flicker, especially Trump...
Both have a lot to learn.

Trump is still picking fights on Twitter...this week it was with a union leader who pointed out that Trump was claiming he had saved far more jobs that he actually did and that in fact it was he, not Trump, who did the saving over weeks of negotiating.
Not only does Trump carry out fights in public but the union rep has started to get personal threats to himself and his family.

What the sh°t is going on in the USA? The place has gone utterly bonkers. And he isn't even President yet!!

Loved the Time Magazine cover naming Trump the President of the Divided States of America.

Boris is right now bowing and begging forgiveness in Saudi. Daft little public school twerp.
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2016, 02:00 PM

OK OldGREYFOX what is a NOB? I admit I am used to some Brit slang but Nob Unsure of.
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2016, 02:09 PM

For some reason the media and some Americans seem to think that war would come from the direction of Russia and Putin, I think we have more to fear from some that we think of as friends....There is a lot more going on beneath the surface of so called friends than we could hope to imagine. Putin is what he is! I quite admire the guy.
I know Putin despise's hillary,and sure he has his reason's,I think your right about behind closed door's,the economy in Russia is better with free enterprise,Lucky in the old days there was # 11 in line in a freezing drizzle.Now it seem's the line's are gone and people do actually smile there.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2016, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by Flicker ->
They wouldn't stay independent for long.

I have an idea...send Trump and Boris to the Russian border to learn how to be a diplomat and stop putting the free world at risk.
I think it would be good if for once you made a positive post .
Your world seems to be filled with doom and gloom.
I read in todays paper that optimistic people have a better chance of living longer.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2016, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
I think it would be good if for once you made a positive post .
Your world seems to be filled with doom and gloom.
I read in todays paper that optimistic people have a better chance of living longer.
Actually, I wonder whether this spouting doom and gloom for us Brits is making her feel better on account of her being in France, the country of equality, fraternity and 'freedom'!

In fact, after we have left, I think it would be more appropriate if we were to use the term 'liberté'!

Page 43 of 71 « First < 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top