Join for free
Page 81 of 487 « First < 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 > Last »
Celyn
Hampshire
Celyn is female  Celyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2016, 08:19 PM

Re: Over 50's Wales club (part 6)

What young Canadian? Where, where? I haven't been watching much. only main games.
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2016, 08:48 AM

Well he's playing Federer in the semi-final, not sure how to spell his name, something like "Raonic". pronounced Ranich - I think!

Google Images "Wimbledon Semifinalists" and he's in the fourth pic along, next to Federer.
Celyn
Hampshire
Celyn is female  Celyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2016, 10:54 AM

Ah, ha. Will look. Have a trache change to do today but hopefully I will have a look in at matches.

Very proud of my 8 y.o. twin grandson (soon to be 9 in 24 hours ) On Wednesday, after qualifying in Swansea last month, he was in the finals of the Jaguar F1 Schools challenge in Birmingham. His team won the research and development award. It was live streamed so we were able to watch. He spoke brilliantly when interviewed. He is a bit of a thespian
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2016, 11:25 AM

Lovely news re grandson Celyn, you must be proud .
I dont watch the tennis so cant comment
Just this minute had a phone call to tell me my best friends husband has died suddenly . We all three have been friends since aged 15 and even though we dont see each other all that much these days we've always phoned etc.She has got a big family so I will go over in a few days.He was a lovely man xxxrip Brian
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2016, 11:35 AM

Horrible drizzle,not good driving on M4,now the sun's shining.
Going to watch our boys coming back from France on BBC1 this afternoon-will give some of the tennis a miss today.Think John Mac is the coach for the Canadian player.
Great to see the grandchildren doing well Celyn.
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2016, 04:56 PM

What a fantastic welcome home the Wales team are having in Cardiff.
Celyn
Hampshire

08-07-2016, 05:14 PM

Oh I hope its on our English news if not I will have to watch on iPlayer. Took daughter out to lunch after the trache change. She finished her Radiotherapy last week and the first time she has been able to visit since Michael came out of hospital. She gets very tired, so it was nice to have a couple of ours out up the golf range with a super bistro.
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2016, 10:06 PM

Celyn well done to your grandson. Jac sorry to hear about your friends husband dying so suddenly. Well done to the Welsh Team on their home coming. Was out with friends today for another friends birthday and its the first time we've met up for ages.
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2016, 08:32 AM

Glad to hear your good news re daughter and grandson Celyn.

Went to do my shopping yesterday evening and picked up Lexi on the way home. Son is an usher at a wedding today and needed his trousers pressed as well as his dog taken care of! Not a very nice day for the wedding I'm afraid. Lexi, Missy and I have just been walkies and only just got back in before the heavens opened.

Vanessa (Rob's girlfriend) is coming lat er this morning so we may take him out to lunch - running between the spots......
Celyn
Hampshire

09-07-2016, 09:26 AM

How come you have the heaven's open? Have you adirect line to him upstairs ? I could do with just a little shower to save the watering.

Just off out with my crew, they haven't been out for days due to inexperienced nurses which will get better. I can't leave the nurses until they are au fait with Michael's care. Nice pair on today, who have been here previously, which makes like easier and pleasant. A call at the vets for medication and who knows what the day will bring. I doubt I will be watching Wimbledon as I have lost interest in the ladies tennis. Twins are 9 today, bet their is excitement in Llandough

Page 81 of 487 « First < 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top