Join for free
Page 6 of 10 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »
oxon
New Member!
oxford
oxon is male 

07-10-2014, 07:29 PM

Re: Finitro Forte Plus

Up date. 2 months ... 90% pain in knee gone, burning pain in knee is NO longer there , do not have to "drag" my leg now , can walk more or less properly , I am delighted with this product and will keep using it for another month , I will order more and will cut down 2 tablets a day with evening meal. Its NOT scam this product DOES work. May I point out that after using first 30 days I did not feel any differenc what so ever but as soon as 35 and 36 days came , dramatic noticeable change at once and from there improvment every single day. Since I started this product I gained 4 Kg weight in 2 months which I liked it. Now I feel much better and healthy.
oxon
New Member!
oxford
oxon is male 

02-11-2014, 07:54 PM

I have completed my 3 months course of Finitro. I am 90% better , walk with out pain and limp and feel that not only effected knee but rest of bones and joints are moving smoothly. I will not stop taking this Finitro but will take one daily. I would like to point out that Finitro is NOT scam and DOES work but effect will take after 5, 6 weeks of regular treatment.
oxon
New Member!
oxford
oxon is male 

26-11-2014, 10:12 PM

As long as I was taking Finitro, my pain was gone or reduced up to 95% but when treatment finished.... pain has come back. So its not a cure but keep taking the Finitro and when stop... pain would be back.
oxon
New Member!
oxford
oxon is male 

26-12-2014, 08:14 PM

I do not take Finitro anymore because after completing course .. its was not working properly. I think its very expensive and waste of time and money .. I bought " Joint Care .. high strength " and " Devil's Claw " .. they did the trick and pain in my knee ...99.99% gone. These medicines are from Holland & Barrett.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2014, 02:21 AM

Ah the old'placebo' effect in place
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2014, 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by oxon ->
I do not take Finitro anymore because after completing course .. its was not working properly. I think its very expensive and waste of time and money .. I bought " Joint Care .. high strength " and " Devil's Claw " .. they did the trick and pain in my knee ...99.99% gone. These medicines are from Holland & Barrett.
Magic stuff, now you're cured, now you're not...Finito!
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2014, 10:50 PM

What an anti climax that was! It seemed like a magic formula to start with.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2014, 10:12 AM

Always interests me no one ever states what is wrong with them other than pain, so if it's a pulled muscle or something it will get better anyway. Something to regrow bone and cartilage would be far more interesting a test
standard72
New Member!
Leeds, West Yorkshire
standard72 is female 

05-01-2015, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
Just seen an advertisement for Finitro Forte Plus tablets, it claims to get rid of all Arthritic pain within 4 weeks. Have any of you tried these tablets and did they work for you?
I ordered these tabs for my husband & they were received a week later. He has been taking them as directed for just over 2 weeks now & is almost completely pain free. He has severe arthritis in almost every joint in his body &also had 2 knee replacements which help a great deal but are not the complete answer. Both knees are moving a lot better now as well. So far so good he will continue with the tabs even though they are expensive.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2015, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by standard72 ->
I ordered these tabs for my husband & they were received a week later. He has been taking them as directed for just over 2 weeks now & is almost completely pain free. He has severe arthritis in almost every joint in his body &also had 2 knee replacements which help a great deal but are not the complete answer. Both knees are moving a lot better now as well. So far so good he will continue with the tabs even though they are expensive.
That's good to know S72. I hope it all keeps up.

Page 6 of 10 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top