Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2017, 06:01 AM

Good morning Saturday

Good morning all, calm here at the moment but showers for later they say...

I have to stay in this morning awaiting the delivery of a new steel garden shed, after which I guess most of the weekend will be spent putting a base in and erecting it but hey ho, it will keep me off the streets.

Enjoy your weekend everyone.
tomtwodogs
Lynmouth U.K.
tomtwodogs is male  tomtwodogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2017, 06:08 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Good morning folks, the weekend is upon us, isn't it funny but when i was working i longed for the weekend, but since retiring i look forward to Mondays now as the shops are emptier and the traffic lighter, does anyone else feel the same ? .... anyway i digress
Yesterday i purchased a " small bird attractor " from the National Trust shop, a tiny device which you twist back and forth in your hands and is supposed to emit a high pitched sound that mimics birds. Duly armed i sat on a bench by the harbour and began to use the thing, within a few short seconds i had a response, a female rounded the corner weighing in excess of 20 + stone, resplendent in grey tracksuit bottoms, a too tight top and displaying the usual plumage of a myriad tattoos. I glanced up at her, then looked back at my bird attractor, stood up,. chucked the thing in the Harbour ....and went for a pint.!

we live and learn ,.. don't mess with nature eh !
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2017, 06:35 AM

Morning all, pitch black here still

Can’t stop as I’ve drawn the short straw and have to go into work

Enjoy your day whatever you are doing
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2017, 07:05 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Up early this morning watch the Japanese F1 Practice.

A staying in day today for me, boring routine stuff.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2017, 07:26 AM

Brrr good morning all, its cold outside here in Essex and rain later.

Off into Town this morning look around the shops buy a few little bits and pieces that I forgot the other day, buy Pick 'n' Mix Salad for my Salad tonight.

Have a nice day all.
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2017, 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Good morning all, calm here at the moment but showers for later they say...

I have to stay in this morning awaiting the delivery of a new steel garden shed, after which I guess most of the weekend will be spent putting a base in and erecting it but hey ho, it will keep me off the streets.

Enjoy your weekend everyone.
Hope you have the instructions and lights for when it gets dark after you have taken it apart 3 times
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2017, 09:18 AM

Morning all.
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2017, 09:23 AM

Good morning. Dull morning, but at least its stopped raining. going to empty the household compost bin into the main com post area Hmm! that should be an interesting job. collect more large rocks to help man by the lake build a new outdoor sitting place , no shortage of rocks . Tidy the garage up for the 3rd time in two weeks , tools everywhere. check the waterfall to see that with all the recent rain it hasnt washed my steps away. All this work, never enough hours in the day and its now dark by 7pm .
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2017, 09:40 AM

Good morning all it has been raining all morning here and it's very dull and dismal out. At least the wallflowers are getting a good watering at last.

No special plans for today but lots of jobs to catch up with indoors.

Enjoy your day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2017, 09:43 AM

Good morning everyone dull but fine.

I am off to the vets with Chloe shortly, she is causing me concerns and is quite lethargic and not very interested in food which is very unlike my greedy little dog who can hear a crumb drop half a mile away.
I have done my usual standard tests and can find nothing obviously wrong with her and she has a normal temperature.
Next step I guess will be a course of anti inflammatory and see how she is on Monday.

I am going to do some washing paintwork with the windows open before the weather gets too cold.

Enjoy your day .

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top