Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2017, 08:14 AM

Good morning Saturday

Morning everyone.

Lovely blue sky ATM, but I believe that will all change later, so no gardening on the agenda for me.

So, what do I fancy doing today? Hmmm...

Have a good day, whatever you all plan to do.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2017, 08:39 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Good morning fellow members sunny at the moment but rain on the way. I hope it isn't too bad for the steam rally up the road at Welland.

I am cooking for the family today, curry mostly.
Enjoy your day everyone .
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2017, 08:42 AM

Good morning Jazzi and Meg and all to follow;

Have a good day all stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2017, 08:42 AM

Good morning all.
It was a lovely blue sky, but it is rapidly clouding over already.
I have a lot to do today, so best get cracking,

(That's a funny expression when you think about it - cracking what?)
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2017, 09:39 AM

Good morning all a lovely sunny day here.

We were supposed to have been going on holiday in Devon today but had to cancel it when Mr Mags was given the date for his op. So our daughter and family are going alone, our granddaughter is very disappointed we won't be there this year. I'm sure they will have a lively time though.

Enjoy your day everyone
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2017, 09:57 AM

buenas dias all. Too hot to do anything much at all, mostly pottering about indoors today I think. Eating out with friends tonight. Enjoy your day all.
Franbern
London
Franbern is female  Franbern has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2017, 11:14 AM

Commence my week of cat feeding and fish feeding duty. Daughter and g.daughter off on holiday, so I will, as I have always done when they are away go over to their house daily to feed their cats. have also been asked to go g.daughters dad's flat alternative days to feed his fish as he is in hospital and this duty is usually done by g.daughter. Fortunately, she has shown me exactly what to do.
Cedronella
england
Cedronella is female  Cedronella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2017, 12:07 PM

Good morning Jazzi and all.

A rare appearance from me so early. Yes midday is early for me on a Saturday

Today I shall be getting the garden all pristine, as my daughters future in laws are coming round for a BBQ and light entertainment(not sure what I meant there) So I have been warned to be on my best behaviour. In other words not to say anything inappropriate.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2017, 12:40 PM

Afternoon all, very late today as we've had a houseful of visitors to see Mrs B on her birthday.

Just had lunch and we are now off to the hospital to visit my mum, maybe catch up with you all later....

Enjoy what's left of today folks.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2017, 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Afternoon all, very late today as we've had a houseful of visitors to see Mrs B on her birthday.

Just had lunch and we are now off to the hospital to visit my mum, maybe catch up with you all later....

Enjoy what's left of today folks.
Ah she kept that quiet! Happy birthday to Rosemary. Hope she's enjoying her day.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top