Join for free
Page 17 of 42 « First < 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 > Last »
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2018, 07:01 PM

Re: Nigel Farage

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Have you anything useful to bring to the table?
Is that it? No counter argument? No second sentence?
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2018, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Have you anything useful to bring to the table?
Yes ... just put out chicken tikka for me tea ...want some? Or d'you want bread and water now we've voted to leave the EU.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2018, 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Yes ... just put out chicken tikka for me tea ...want some? Or d'you want bread and water now we've voted to leave the EU.
That is what you clever people have bequeathed to our younger generations, can you live with that?
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2018, 07:12 PM

Dress code...,... sackcloth and ashes. Flagellation optional.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2018, 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Dress code...,... sackcloth and ashes. Flagellation optional.
Enjoy, and don't moan when it happens.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2018, 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by twizzle ->
I see Farage as a self-serving snake oil salesman who showed the UK up badly in that interview and no wonder the Europeans laugh at him and us. I only hope they realise he represents the worst of the UK and we're no all like that. It would be embarrassing to be associated with a man like that.

I loved Verhofstadt's put downs of him though. Two of the best were:

“OK, let's be positive, we are getting rid of the biggest waste of EU budget: your salary.”

(he's a waste of air as well)

and

"I am shocked, Mr. Farage. You are presenting yourself as the defender of the little man, while you have an offshore financial construction."

Both so true, well said Verhofstadt, I'm sory you have to endure the likes of Farage.
So I assume you like and engage with 'foreign nasty's' who like to belittle people and us as a nation of little people. You are no patriot , that's for sure. Go and emigrate, you'll have a far better life.
twizzle
somerset
twizzle is female  twizzle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2018, 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
So I assume you like and engage with 'foreign nasty's' who like to belittle people and us as a nation of little people. You are no patriot , that's for sure. Go and emigrate, you'll have a far better life.
Oh I am a patriot, which is why I'm so angry at the vulgar antics of Farage and the Brexiters, their behaviour has brought shame to our country and it's no wonder the rest of the world is laughing at us.

What do you think Farages sarcasm is, if not trying to belittle people?

This is my country as much as yours and I have no intention of emigrating and leaving her to be disgraced and pulled down by the likes of the Brexiters. I will stay right here and fight to make the UK a country that can be respected again.
twizzle
somerset
twizzle is female  twizzle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2018, 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Well, after Brexit only the wealthy will be able to afford chicken tikka, that's for sure. The Brexiters will reduce our poorest to bread and water and lucky to get that.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2018, 07:31 PM

Leaving the EU is the only sensible option.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2018, 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by twizzle ->
Well, after Brexit only the wealthy will be able to afford chicken tikka, that's for sure. The Brexiters will reduce our poorest to bread and water and lucky to get that.
Don't worry twizzle, we will send you some of our leftovers!

Page 17 of 42 « First < 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top