Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2017, 10:37 PM

Snoring

Do you sleep with someone who snore's? I do and isn't it a bugger? But i have sorted it as i now use those wax earplugs from Boots the chemist they fit nice and snug and cause no problems. Goodnight zzzzzzz!!
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2017, 10:43 PM

Re: Snoring

I sleep with myself and I snore. Loudly.

I used to sleep in another bedroom occasionally when one of my ex's snored. Used to drive me nuts - well it was more of a 'clacking' sound in his throat rather than a snore
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2017, 10:44 PM

I have a neighbour below that snores and my hubby.
I get stereo. I could not wear earplugs as I have a son with problems.
So if you can't beat them - Join them
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2017, 10:47 PM

My ex husband snored so loud, it was like having a motorbike revving up next to me.
If I was up first in the morning, I could even hear him from the downstairs kitchen.
Never again could I do that, it was making me feel quite unwell not getting enough sleep night after night.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2017, 11:15 PM

Tony tells me I snore but when I asked him if it bothers him he tells me he finds it a soothing sound.

No way would it drive us to having separate beds - or even separate rooms.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2017, 11:24 PM

I was reading about snoring and sleep apnea the other day and how it is dangerous. A friend of mine has a sleep apnea machine!

When my ex husband used to snore, l’d close his mouth with my fingers. I got such a bite once or twice!
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2017, 01:13 AM

My girlfriend used to say it was soothing when I was snoring but we did argue once when she couldn't get to sleep for some reason and my snoring annoyed her so I bought one of those things which was a small flexible metal piece with sticky pads on which was fitted on nose. Trouble was it was missing in the morning and to this day I swear I must have swallowed it in my sleep.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2017, 07:01 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I was reading about snoring and sleep apnea the other day and how it is dangerous. A friend of mine has a sleep apnea machine!

When my ex husband used to snore, l’d close his mouth with my fingers. I got such a bite once or twice!

I have heard of sleepwalking but not of sleepbiting !
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2017, 07:51 AM

Yes my Husband snores terrible and I can't get to sleep, sometimes the Cat snores as well, I find that if my Husband turns over on his side then its not so bad, but he always says the say thing to me - I DON'T SNORE.
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2017, 08:17 AM

I do snore these days but only if I sleep on my back and doctors have told me its a side effect of thyroid disease..
OH moans but Ive told him if he's bothered just give me a shove..

Funny thing is he used to snore a bit but since his heart attack acouple of years ago he is a much lighter sleeper and now rarely snores..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top