Join for free
Page 12 of 14 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 >
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2017, 05:22 PM

Re: One In Four Remainers Now Back BrExit

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I hope he gets a lot of apologies then as he was painted as worse possible racist during the last twenty years, even our government made terrible statements and called him names.
He is a liar and a fascist, always was and always will be, disgusting little man.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2017, 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
He is a liar and a fascist, always was and always will be, disgusting little man.
We will have to disagree on that one purwell I don't see him like that at all.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2017, 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Wow! That's amazing!

I can well believe the veracity of that statement, but do you have more information? Who it was who said that?
Haven't got the foggiest JBR. It was in the Sarah Vine column in the DM today (I know.....cries of yaa boo from the remainers). Would love to know their name myself!
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2017, 08:50 PM

Must be true then.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2017, 10:45 AM

I believe it was Gordon Brown who was being proposed about joining the Euro. EU were definitely pushing for it.

The glory that man received and how much they loved us, i.e. the Brits !

How quickly things changed. Basically we caught 'em by the short and curlies .

Nigel Farrage vs Gordon Brown EU Parliament

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1WlpzvgciY
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2017, 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Nigel Farrage vs Gordon Brown EU Parliament

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1WlpzvgciY
britforbrex66
New Member!
Uk
britforbrex66 is male 

19-11-2017, 05:10 PM

It already has happened . ask how many people in Greece and Cyprus love the EU .it is so corrupt it doesn't even hide it well and let's not forget it was tusk and co treating us with contempt when we were one of the biggest contributors, that led the call for a referendum in he first place so if anything we can thank the EU for the mess and the government,not the public. Far too often the public are blamed for their power chess plays its high time they get the accountability. I didn't vote but I knew the outcome beforehand
britforbrex66
New Member!
Uk
britforbrex66 is male 

19-11-2017, 05:36 PM

#1 England hasn't won a world cup since it's been in the EU. #2 I'm sure Greece and Cyprus just love them . #3 they caused just as many job losses as well as made them i can back that up. #4 farmers aren't going to suffer any more than they did whilst being in it . #5 although the brexit campaign was poorly managed in my opinion and Boris and co didnt do a good enough job during to argue points or get their stuff together and create order afterwards I think Osbourne topped that by saying our market was doomed and would never recover . me thinks he was counting his own penniesas politicians do just look at those self servers corbyn had to oust lol ,well then markets bounced back. #6britain is one the best! Countries in the world for making things happen even if our politicians leave alot to be desired we are and always have been capable so no weak talk by scared little mice nonsense please it ruins ones lunch. #7 the EU hated the UK and treated us with contempt ,how many times did France try to force things upon us. I wonder has anyone in remain forgotten our food delivery guys getting attacked at the borders I mean please! Come on we got enough foreigners from the Commonwealth we could give jobs to and arent taking in isis terrorist refugees then. Another reason we can thank the EU don't forget it was through them we took in refugees from those dangerous countries. Need I go on about the cons of the EU or shall I add many many more before remoaners wake up and see it wasn't feesable even if we stayed disaster was on the horizon through other countries equally unhappy with them. Replace the EU if anyone that upset about it but don't be a part of it . cos the lies and bs they feed you don't wash with the unbrainwashed media spin recognisers of society. How many times do people get fooled before they wise up..apparently 51% have brains and I'm proud of them
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 05:41 PM

BFB, I agree with every word.

However, if I may, I'd suggest that the occasional paragraph might make reading a lot easier!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by britforbrex66 ->
#1 England hasn't won a world cup since it's been in the EU. #2 I'm sure Greece and Cyprus just love them . #3 they caused just as many job losses as well as made them i can back that up. #4 farmers aren't going to suffer any more than they did whilst being in it . #5 although the brexit campaign was poorly managed in my opinion and Boris and co didnt do a good enough job during to argue points or get their stuff together and create order afterwards I think Osbourne topped that by saying our market was doomed and would never recover . me thinks he was counting his own penniesas politicians do just look at those self servers corbyn had to oust lol ,well then markets bounced back. #6britain is one the best! Countries in the world for making things happen even if our politicians leave alot to be desired we are and always have been capable so no weak talk by scared little mice nonsense please it ruins ones lunch. #7 the EU hated the UK and treated us with contempt ,how many times did France try to force things upon us. I wonder has anyone in remain forgotten our food delivery guys getting attacked at the borders I mean please! Come on we got enough foreigners from the Commonwealth we could give jobs to and arent taking in isis terrorist refugees then. Another reason we can thank the EU don't forget it was through them we took in refugees from those dangerous countries. Need I go on about the cons of the EU or shall I add many many more before remoaners wake up and see it wasn't feesable even if we stayed disaster was on the horizon through other countries equally unhappy with them. Replace the EU if anyone that upset about it but don't be a part of it . cos the lies and bs they feed you don't wash with the unbrainwashed media spin recognisers of society. How many times do people get fooled before they wise up..apparently 51% have brains and I'm proud of them
Hi

A simple point.

We are not required by the EU to take in any Migrants.

We choose to do so.

We also choose to take in Radical Muslims which no other EU Country does.

Page 12 of 14 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top