Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2015, 04:39 PM

Re: I detest...

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
I get yer drift - stay in the 60s with me
Too right Patsy!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2015, 04:42 PM

@swimfeeders
Here is the link to what I mean

http://www.amazon.co.uk/PestBye-Batt...=cat+deterrent
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2015, 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by Suzuki Sue ->
Too right Patsy!
YAY !

clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2015, 04:48 PM

People who don't clean up after their dogs don't just annoy Mr Clumsy, they turn him into a monster. There used to be a woman come up our road with two dogs, she always let the dogs poo on the pavement outside our gate. Mr Clumsy caught her once and told her to clean up the dog mess, all he got was a mouthful of abuse, so he picked it up on a shovel, followed her to her house, it was only a couple of streets away, then he dumped it right outside her gate. The woman threatened to call the police, he told her "please do", you can be fined up to E1000 for not cleaning up your dog mess. Needless to say this woman no longer walks her dogs in our road.
We clean up after our dog no matter where we are, poo bags are always tied to the lead and there are always bins to be found.

Other than that things I detest are:

drunks who get mouthy and abusive

drink drivers

arrogant people
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

12-11-2015, 04:54 PM

Well done to Mr Clumsy !
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2015, 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Yes gives all us responsible dog owners a bad name spitting is the one thing I can say I absolutely detest, no need for it at all.

Yes, I agree with that Julie, I hate it too. Disgusting habit.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2015, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by Suzuki Sue ->
People in general, they just don't get it right anymore...

In other words, all the things we were told to do that were correct has all gone out of the window! ( If you get my drift? )
Yes Suzuki
I certainly do get your drift.
Good manners and the rest are all going out of the window, i'me afraid.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2015, 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
@swimfeeders
Here is the link to what I mean

http://www.amazon.co.uk/PestBye-Batt...=cat+deterrent
Hi

Thanks for that .

I do know about them, but unfortunately they are not effective for long, they get used to them.

Another thing that I detest is massive companies who do not pay tax, so I am on a one man boycott of Amazon, Apple, Cafe Nero etc.

I doubt that they notice, but it keeps me happy.
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2015, 05:57 PM

I agree with you Kenny regarding the poo ! Yuk!!!

I also dislike gum chewers, especially with their mouths wide open!

Mobile phone users who chatter away when I am serving them at my till.

Bad manners

Bad grammar - hate text speak and sentences without punctuation and capital letters.

Time wasters! Grrrrrrrr!!!!!
Heatherbelle
Canada
Heatherbelle is female  Heatherbelle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2015, 06:09 PM

LOL Clumsy. Reading your post put me in mind of a cheeky neighbor I had. When she saw doggie droppings on her property (she saw it happen), she picked it up on a shovel, marched over to the offender, deposited it on her doorstep and rang the bell. When it was answered she airily said "I think this is yours" and walked away. Never happened again.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top