Join for free
Page 297 of 1676 « First < 197 247 287 295 296 297 298 299 307 347 397 797 1297 > Last »
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2017, 03:28 PM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

I’m afraid I too am baffled about Wally Pug. Trouble is over here we don’t have many Walters, we have lots of Seamus’s, Paddys, and Micks on the male side and Bridgets, Kate’s and Mary’s on the female side, but we are very very scarce on the Wallys and Reggies, maybe they all emigrated when the Free State took over.
Anyway I’m delight to hear of his safe return and I hope he is not too shaken by his ordeal, may I suggest you all keep a closer watch on Wally in future in case he slips away again.

My darling wife and me are off to Galway for the weekend, this will probably be our last away break this year, so behave yourselves and be kind to each other, see you all on Monday.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2017, 04:04 PM

how the hell do ya expect us to keep runnin the place with you knickin off every other w/end. these w/ends away are becoming very repetitive and suspicious and down right discourteous - this is suppose to be a boys only club and the treasurer keeps nickin off with voluminous pairs of nickers labelled 'the gap' must say it's left a bloody big gap in the clubs numbers and finances. I have noticed of late the poor quality of gussets not so much in ladies underwear as I am not accustomed to inspecting them too often either empty or engaged. but certainly mens [namely my own.] the entire material of the common or garden under garments are intact and remain well elasticated but the gusset has entirely disappeared so upon having a good old blast on the fart apparatus my super silken bond street trussers cops the full strain. I have a good mind to take them back to the store and demand either a refund or a re- attachment of said missing gusset! - it's just not good enough standards are falling [the label attached to my undies is 'standards']
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2017, 07:29 PM

ahhhh,gumbud,gumbud,me ol' mate.

Ask not what your country can do for you,but rather, ask what your country can do about legislation re gusset strength. Nowt worse than ripping out a lengthy one in C minor, only to discover you just shredded your...er...shreddies. That's a real bummer,that is-and leaves you exposed to ridicule.
Summ'n oughta DO summink!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2017, 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
who the feck is wally??
A Feckless Fool from Wallingford?
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2017, 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by Pug ->
ahhhh,gumbud,gumbud,me ol' mate.

Ask not what your country can do for you,but rather, ask what your country can do about legislation re gusset strength. Nowt worse than ripping out a lengthy one in C minor, only to discover you just shredded your...er...shreddies. That's a real bummer,that is-and leaves you exposed to ridicule.
Summ'n oughta DO summink!
well it becomes peculiar and peculiar as alice said [she had a mate called Wally!]

just at a glance I would say that the whole material wot is used to make said undies is consistently the same and they are reasonably good quality. secondly the rest of the said material on both sides and frontarge is sound and intact. so at a glance and in no uncertain terms I would put it down to constant wear jumping in and out of the car etc etc - the said section I would hypothesize holmes is that said section is getting a feckin battering. but this at the present time IS JUST a hypothesis and it would be interesting but probably impossible to extract a NULL hypothesis - how would one go about researching the gussets of say er indoors without causing a storm in a tea cup??
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2017, 11:13 PM

Gummy, there was a Brief Flurry tonight that was unsustainable, that's the way it is.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

08-09-2017, 11:56 PM

surely you are not suggesting that the said accompanying force associated with an expiry of air in an enclosed space can cause such damage over a given or specified length of time [can you have a length of time??] as the bishop said to the actress?? my goodness you are not shy in coming forward!

is there an universal equation for that [oh dear I do wish RJ would re-appear he could always sort out these conundrums!!]
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

09-09-2017, 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Gummy, there was a Brief Flurry tonight that was unsustainable, that's the way it is.
OMG you sound like the weather man reporting on weather conditions in the Outer Hebrides!!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

10-09-2017, 07:51 AM

I wish.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

10-09-2017, 08:44 AM

Just shows how it is possible for anyone to turn their life around, take that Bond Villain Blofeld, he went from Global Extortion, to commenting on Cricket Matches.

Page 297 of 1676 « First < 197 247 287 295 296 297 298 299 307 347 397 797 1297 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top