Join for free
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2016, 04:22 PM

The 'Don't Worry Be Happy' Thread.

You may not have noticed, but every now and again, there is a little discourse here.

This thread is for all things which will help others have a Happy Day.
And anything emotive, which might make others feel unhappy is not allowed.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2016, 04:28 PM

Re: The 'Don't Worry Be Happy' Thread.

For instance.
Up to now today I am having a lovely happy and relaxing time of it.
Got up around 8.00am and had breckers, and then a lovely promenade walk along to the shops.
Not long back and am going to have some dinner.
After watching the Everton V Chelsea football game on TV later, we are off out this evening in a local Llandudno hotel where there is good entertainment on. I will of course have a couple of beers.

Do you have any happiness to report?
I do hope so.

Mind you, if things aren't going quite your way, you can talk about that as well.
Then perhaps others can help cheer YOU up!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2016, 04:34 PM

You may not have noticed, but every now and again, there is a little discourse here.
Then why the need to keep bringing it up all the time BC .... there is no need for it. Moan, moan, moan ..... it gets very tiring at times
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2016, 04:35 PM

Great idea BC.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2016, 04:55 PM

I got my passport today, thank God.
All I need now is my new driving license(10 yearly photo update)as its only 6 years late

Note to me: don't book flights and hire car two weeks before you go if you don't have a valid passport and up to date driving license.

I can almost relax now.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

12-03-2016, 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Great idea BC.
Thank you Shrops.
I don't know exactly how the thread will shape up yet, but I just want it to be a place where people can come for a little 'feel good' factor. If I look in a particular thread about whatever, and something there gives me a chuckle, then that just has to be good.
Better that than when one looks in a particular thread, and then coming away feeling annoyed, or perhaps even upset. Any thread or post in this whole forum has the ability to make you either happy or sad.

Here is HAPPY !!!
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

12-03-2016, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
I got my passport today, thank God.
All I need now is my new driving license(10 yearly photo update)as its only 6 years late

Note to me: don't book flights and hire car two weeks before you go if you don't have a valid passport and up to date driving license.

I can almost relax now.
Well done TPin, and that sounds Happy.
May I ask where you are off to then?
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

12-03-2016, 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Then why the need to keep bringing it up all the time BC .... there is no need for it. Moan, moan, moan ..... it gets very tiring at times
So who is moaning here then Mags?
I ain't! I am trying to help people get away from any moaning by starting this particular thread.

Cheers!
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2016, 05:33 PM

I'm happy because we have almost, at last, sold my late mother's house. I will be even happier on completion date which is supposedly next Friday.

Good idea with this thread Kenny. I only know you as a nice happy chappy anyway.

APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2016, 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->

This thread is for all things which will help others have a Happy Day.
And anything emotive, which might make others feel unhappy is not allowed.
Great idea BC.

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top