Join for free
Page 18 of 19 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 >
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2017, 04:52 PM

Re: The 'Don't Worry Be Happy' Thread.

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Goodness, what have I missed!
Sweetie my love.
You really do not want to know.
Not with your tender and delicate disposition you don't!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2017, 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
Sweetie my love.
You really do not want to know.
Not with your tender and delicate disposition you don't!
Well, I guess I will have to make some beer bantered fish and chips for the Candy Bar.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2017, 07:58 PM

Well, I guess I will have to make some beer bantered fish and chips for the Candy Bar.

Oooooohhhhh Sweetie.
You sure know the way to a mans heart!

Funnily enough, in just is a few minutes I am going to have my evening meal consisting of 2 River Cobbler (Basa) fillets with a chilli, lime and coriander dusting, cooked in the oven
I have some Tomato and Chilli chutney with them, along with chips and veggies and a little bit of gravy.
Then for desert I will be having Almond Tart (I like Tarts) with some raspberry ice cream.
Then later on I will be having one or two bottles of Spitfire beer.
All purchased from our local Lidl.
Now I am happy!
Beat that if you can!
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

26-10-2017, 10:24 AM

Well I am not worrying and I am happy today.
My Wifey has just come back home from London after spending a week there visiting her Mother and Family.
I even sung her this song.

Bless me!
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

19-11-2017, 10:42 PM

BUMP!

I can smell them from here Sweetie!

And remember this as we scoff 'em down, preferably with a beer.

Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2017, 10:45 AM

Had a Skype chat with our lovely Jordan early hours of the morning, we are bound to keep it a secret from his wife but I can tell you lot you won't let the cat out of the bag !

He's coming home for Christmas he only found out yesterday and had thought up to then no way. So big Christmas Eve surprise he's coming home to her for a fabulous Christmas. She has a surprise for him too as when I spoke to her Friday she's pretty sure she's pregnant

Am I happy hell yes I am.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

20-11-2017, 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Had a Skype chat with our lovely Jordan early hours of the morning, we are bound to keep it a secret from his wife but I can tell you lot you won't let the cat out of the bag !

He's coming home for Christmas he only found out yesterday and had thought up to then no way. So big Christmas Eve surprise he's coming home to her for a fabulous Christmas. She has a surprise for him too as when I spoke to her Friday she's pretty sure she's pregnant

Am I happy hell yes I am.
Now THAT is what happiness is all about Julie, and the thoughts of that will be something which will keep you happy for weeks to come.

No worry's there then, but please keep this thread informed of any developments, and I promise that we won't let the cat out of the bag.
That's were the cat stays.
In the bag.
I don't particularly like cats anyway!

PS.
Except for this one.
After all.
He IS cute!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2017, 01:45 PM

The happy thread is back.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

13-01-2018, 12:38 PM

The happy thread is back.
Yes Sweetie.
I see you still take your dog out for a walk every day!

Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

14-01-2018, 12:28 AM

Yay, it's back again.

Page 18 of 19 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top