Join for free
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »
confused.com
North Wales
confused.com is female  confused.com has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2016, 10:32 AM

The Walking Dead

Any fans here?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2016, 10:34 AM

Re: The Walking Dead

Wasn't that the programme used to be telly years ago with Trevor Eves?
confused.com
North Wales
confused.com is female  confused.com has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2016, 10:39 AM

No Mups, no Trevor Eves. Its American and has just started again episode 1 series 7.Last season ended on a bit off a cliff hanger and I think the makers have done well to keep the cat in the bag so to speak
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2016, 10:45 AM

Aha, just googled it Maz, it was "Waking the Dead" series that I'm getting muddled up with.
confused.com
North Wales

26-10-2016, 10:49 AM

Ahh, have heard of it but never watched it
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2016, 07:40 PM

Yes I'm a massive fan confused. I've watched all six series twice... can't wait for episode 2 of series seven. Did you know the actor who plays Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) is actually from Hull? he plays the part well doesn't he
confused.com
North Wales

26-10-2016, 08:54 PM

Summer, thank goodness, thought I was the only one. I've watched em all twice too. Thought the new episode on Monday was a bit gruesome, cant believe Glen has gone. But the producers have done really well to keep the cat in the bag so to speak.
No I didnt know that about Andrew Lincoln, must admit I'm really involved with the characters and cant believe Norman Reedus (Daryl) was in Blade...my fella pointed that out to me.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2016, 09:31 AM

I agree the first episode was so gruesome, and seeing glen go the way he did was heartbreaking. I watched talking dead afterwards because I couldn't make out what he was trying to say before he died, apparently he was saying I'll find you...meaning of course his beloved and hopefully his baby if it survives such a sad episode.

Daryl makes you wish you were young again doesn't he? Sexy or what
confused.com
North Wales

27-10-2016, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I agree the first episode was so gruesome, and seeing glen go the way he did was heartbreaking. I watched talking dead afterwards because I couldn't make out what he was trying to say before he died, apparently he was saying I'll find you...meaning of course his beloved and hopefully his baby if it survives such a sad episode.

Daryl makes you wish you were young again doesn't he? Sexy or what
Ohh, I feel sad now I didn't know what Glen had said.

I googled Norman Reedus when I was working and they all thought he was awful...glad you're on my side. My former manager saw him in a restaurant in New York and didn't know who he was!!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire

27-10-2016, 03:49 PM

I'm amazed more people are not fans of the show here. I think people see the zombies and think it will be rubbish but actually its about survival and the human spirit.

I can't wait for Ric to fulfill his promise to kill that horrible man ... forgot his name but you know who I mean

I love a really good adventure and Walking Dead certainly fulfills that... roll on the next episode.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top