Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2017, 02:51 AM

Re: The Walking Dead

Hi
I'm a fan. I watched all the series 1 to 6 on Amazon prime for free. When I finished series 6 I just had to find out who was murdered so I went online and found out plus got a brief synopsis of series 7. Its not a program I thought I would like but was introduced to it by a young guy I worked with who was a massive fan. I know my ex wife is also a big fan but I think she watches it more for Daryl, the guy with the crossbow.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2017, 07:47 AM

I'm glad you are here MC, someone to chat to when the new series starts. Your ex has good taste, Daryl is my favourite too
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2017, 05:01 PM

The new series started last Monday, its on Sky Atlantic at 9pm every Monday. I know not many people here like it but I'm addicted
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2017, 05:15 PM

I used to love the show but in the latest couple of seasons it just got so repetitive. I preferred it when it was just Rick and the group on their own.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire

25-10-2017, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by Tachyon ->
I used to love the show but in the latest couple of seasons it just got so repetitive. I preferred it when it was just Rick and the group on their own.
You haven't met Negan then? a very scary character. I know what you mean but Negan has given he show a new vibe.... check him out
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2017, 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
You haven't met Negan then? a very scary character. I know what you mean but Negan has given he show a new vibe.... check him out
I saw Negan in the last episode of the last season I watched, whichever that one was, and even the cliffhanger of who he was going to kill didn't make me want to watch any more. It just didn't float my boat any more.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire

26-10-2017, 01:09 AM

Originally Posted by Tachyon ->
I saw Negan in the last episode of the last season I watched, whichever that one was, and even the cliffhanger of who he was going to kill didn't make me want to watch any more. It just didn't float my boat any more.

That's a shame Tachyon.....just me a fan here then, the only weirdo in town
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2017, 10:53 AM

This wasn’t a series, l was really aware of, until last weekend.
One of my younger daughters has come back to live with me and has bought an Amazon FireTvStick. She also rents Netflix.

At the weekend, l was alarmed to hear screams of, ‘Oh No, he can’t be dead’ and ‘Oh No, they’ve killed the baby’ and ‘Oh No, she’s killed her sister’ and Oh No, they are roasting the man’s leg on the fire, to eat’!
Yes, you’ve guessed it, she was watching, The Walking Dead’! (Series 4)

As l had read about it on here, l thought l would have a look at it. I did but Thanks but no thanks! Is this really entertainment?
Their faces are so scary for a start! Then l saw a lady, swishing a sword around, slicing the zombies heads off!

I’m not sure which has been the most gruesome, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones or Gunpowder?!!

Summer and everyone else, l salute you! You must have a stronger constitution, than me!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire

15-11-2017, 05:45 PM

I'm not at home right now so I'm taping missed episodes. People do have the wrong impression of walking dead though art. Its really not about Zombies and killing its more about survival and the human spirit. I will catch up when I get home it's still one of my favourite series.... although can't wait for the last series of GOT... Winter is coming
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2017, 06:01 PM

Wot? It’s not about zombies, all I can say is then that their makeup and wardrobe Department needs sorting out, a lot of those actors are looking very untidy and they could improve how they walk, all that shuffling around must play havoc with their shoes.

Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top