Join for free
Page 11 of 12 « First < 9 10 11 12 >
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 07:38 AM

Re: Why not keep it all in your own hands?

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Brexit will happen but leave voters wont be happy.
They are the sort of people who never are happy.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 10:39 AM

Leave voters never are.

They're just poor losers. If the vote had gone the other way, I can't imagine that those of us who voted for Brexit would kick up such a fuss.

Is there every such a fuss when the Loonies get into government? No, we just wait and watch the country go to the dogs.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 11:02 AM

Of course nobody would have kicked up a fuss because we wouldn't be going through a mangle of change with no plan and heaps of uncertainty.

Any intelligent government doesn't make a move like this to have a referendum if you have no idea what you want to do if one of the options on the paper is chosen. Even you JBR must agree that's madness.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 11:17 AM

You need a new crystal ball.....Your current one is burst!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 11:30 AM

Of course nobody would have kicked up a fuss because we wouldn't be going through a mangle of change with no plan and heaps of uncertainty.
I feel no uncertainty and I look forward to change... for the better.

If you are afraid to work towards our nation's independence, why not go to live in one of those lovely EU countries?

History will remember you and your type.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I feel no uncertainty and I look forward to change... for the better.

If you are afraid to work towards our nation's independence, why not go to live in one of those lovely EU countries?

History will remember you and your type.
But you are of the shires in middle earth I live in the real world.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 01:19 PM

But you are of the shires in middle earth I live in the real world.
In the real world we are leaving the EU and need the country to back our negotiators to agree a good post Brexit arrangement and stop undermining their efforts. But the Remainers refuse to do that because their ego has been bruised by being on the wrong side of the argument.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
In the real world we are leaving the EU and need the country to back our negotiators to agree a good post Brexit arrangement and stop undermining their efforts. But the Remainers refuse to do that because their ego has been bruised by being on the wrong side of the argument.
You have the temerity to call me naive!
We are not going to get a good deal because there isn't one.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

19-11-2017, 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
In the real world we are making it up as we go along. Please don't try to deny it. You are simply defending a shambles.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

19-11-2017, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by moscow ->
in the real world we are leaving the eu and need the country to back our negotiators to agree a good post brexit arrangement and stop undermining their efforts. But the remainers refuse to do that because their ego has been bruised by being on the wrong side of the argument.

Page 11 of 12 « First < 9 10 11 12 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top