Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2017, 08:59 AM

Re: Knee Relacement

Originally Posted by Norway ->
Yes!!!! nice piece of lamb, potatoes , cabbage , carrots and peas. Home made strawberry ice cream and coffee.

Mrs N phoned , her op . is 8 am in the morning , so before I even get up
Well done!

Now you need to plan a tasty meal, that you can cook for Mrs N when she returns home. Just think of the brownie points you will get for doing that!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2017, 09:19 AM

I hope all goes well with Mrs N’s operation this morning, Norway.....
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2017, 10:01 AM

Oh dear cancelled temporary, not satisfied with tests carried out at our hospital, so had to do their own tests, which are perfectly ok. So now she has to wait and see if they are able to do it today. All dressed up in Hospital gown etc. now prob will have to have shower again. Not had anything to eat since 6 pm last night and only allowed a sip of water. Not complaining , best to have everything right .
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2017, 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Well done!

Now you need to plan a tasty meal, that you can cook for Mrs N when she returns home. Just think of the brownie points you will get for doing that!
scary thought being under supervision, cant even here get a take away
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2017, 11:00 AM

Oh dear cancelled temporary, not satisfied with tests carried out at our hospital, so had to do their own tests, which are perfectly ok. So now she has to wait and see if they are able to do it today. All dressed up in Hospital gown etc. now prob will have to have shower again. Not had anything to eat since 6 pm last night and only allowed a sip of water. Not complaining , best to have everything right .
Poor Mrs N I know it is best to have everything right but having an operation is quite scary! She will have mentally prepared herself to have it this morning, and now she will have to do so again for when they arrange to do the op again.
Please give her my best wishes and tell her that although she may have a few difficult weeks ahead, other people who had the same op tell me that it was very much worthwhile.
Norway
i

13-11-2017, 01:37 PM

Thanks Twinks, but latest i got at around 11am our time was that she was going down soon!! dont know whether that means the ship was sinking or she was going to have the op. Nothing since so the ship has sunk or she is in theatre
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2017, 02:24 PM

Let's hope no news is good news. Hope she does well.
Norway
i

13-11-2017, 04:56 PM

All done , phoned me when she came out of theater , everything ok B P a bit low.Marvellous staff, all introduced themselves, stroked her hair and talked to her most of the time.
Thanks all.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

13-11-2017, 07:29 PM

All done , phoned me when she came out of theater , everything ok B P a bit low.Marvellous staff, all introduced themselves, stroked her hair and talked to her most of the time.
Thanks all.
Thanks for telling us, I am sure we would all be interested on hearing how her recovery goes now.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2017, 08:12 PM

So pleased to hear the op went well ... eventually. That's the worse bit over, she will need to take her painkillers for a while to control any pain but every day will be a day closer to being able to walk pain free again.

Best wishes to you both!

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top