Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2017, 05:44 PM

Breaking news...breaking news...

And no telling tales out of school on other social media please, till I've had a chance, ok? No FB, or other forums.

Thank you.

Now. Are you all ready?

You sure??

OK, here we go....

I HAVE A PUPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

Sis and I went out to see it today and put a reserve down, and it should be ready for coming home in two weeks time.

Now. Before you all shout me down 'but you're going away for Christmas!' Well, we've sorted that, because the place I'm buying it from does boarding, and we have negotiated a price and dates for when I can take it, for its little holiday.

I had to go out to Rayne near Braintree, Essex, and they have a boarding kennel business, and breed springer spaniels and Westies.

Yup. I have a Westie bitch.

Need to thrash out some names, as sis doesn't like my choices (Maisie or Miley). For dragging my sis out for the day I took her for lunch and we had a delicious Toby carvery a few miles from home (and the one next door to the private hospital where I went for my ENT thingies.)

I only have one photo, on my phone, and if I can work out how to transfer it onto this site, I'll give it a go. The breeder is holding her and she looks big, but she is in fact small.

Sis wants me to leave the pup to her in my Will, as she said 'I'm its second mum, I've seen it first, before everybody else!' She has bonded with it.

So, there you have it. I now have two weeks of sheer panic.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2017, 05:46 PM

Re: Breaking news...breaking news...

If you have a Westie why not call it" Eastern " then.

Start saving newspapers you will need them
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2017, 05:47 PM

What excitement Janet, and here's wishing you and Maisie Miley many joyous years together.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2017, 05:51 PM

Thanks. It may not be any of those names. I have puppy pads at the ready, and will be putting lino down before the run is re-assembled.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2017, 05:55 PM

Congratulations! My best friend has a Westie - named Mollie - and I have the pleasure of looking after her from time to time. Westies are such lovely natured dogs and great fun!!

Looking forward to photos.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2017, 06:44 PM

Congratulations Jazzi. I´m sure you are going to be very happy with your new puppy. Exciting times ahead for you. A lady near us has 3 Westies, their names are Poppy, Pippa and Pancho. When talking about her little dogs she refers to the as the "3 ps" or it could be "peas" .
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2017, 07:29 PM

Oh how wonderful, a new puppy

Many happy years ahead with her, whatever she finally gets called
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

12-11-2017, 07:40 PM

Thank you all.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2017, 07:55 PM

Well done Jazzi. They are cute pups. Nice Christmas present for you.

Have you thought about Westie's grooming? I wondered if you would clip her or have you a friendly groomer nearby?
Mine are a breed that has to be clipped too.

Here's a video I found if it's any help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pg4qoz7b9E
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2017, 08:01 PM

It will be good company for you ,enjoy , you sound very excited .

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top