Join for free
Page 7 of 21 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 17 > Last »
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2017, 09:50 PM

Re: i'm a celeb get me out of here - will you be watching 2017 ?

Originally Posted by Omah ->
3 of us .....
Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
4 of us.
Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
5, I am number 5. never heard of him.
What a well informed lot we are
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2017, 09:53 PM

Aren't we just. but if they will use these E listed celebs, with the exemption of a few, how on Earth are we supposed to know who they are.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2017, 09:56 PM

I'm not going to watch it - it's all getting a bit tedious these reality programmes. Guess I must be getting old and grumpy

I use to enjoy I'm A Celeb, but this lot, none of them makes me want to tune in
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2017, 04:52 AM

Surprise, surprise ..... the WAG and the IT girl are a right couple of harridans .....

Amir was dumped in the deep end and did badly but he's got a second chance .....

I hope he does well .....

If he does, watch the harridans fawn all over him .....
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2017, 08:18 AM

What happened to Amir?

I was so confident he would do well but he acted like a girl in that challenge? Actually it was so funny such a tough champion boxer scared out of his wits, had to laugh

I don't think he had a clue what he was letting himself in for, thankfully he has chance to redeem himself today
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2017, 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
What happened to Amir?

I was so confident he would do well but he acted like a girl in that challenge? Actually it was so funny such a tough champion boxer scared out of his wits, had to laugh

I don't think he had a clue what he was letting himself in for, thankfully he has chance to redeem himself today
Past experience tells me the voting viewers will exploit any weakness and you have to put on a brave face and tough out the first challenge or you will be back there every time
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

21-11-2017, 09:50 AM

People are complaining about the rice and beans already, what I don't understand is why they don't pick wild herbs and plants from the jungle to spice up their food.

If I was going into the camp I would read up and familiarise myself with with the local flora and use it to add interest to food.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2017, 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
That makes 2 of us Mups
I've never heard of him either, but then again I've never heard of the majority of the ones in the jungle this year.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2017, 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Surprise, surprise ..... the WAG and the IT girl are a right couple of harridans .....

Amir was dumped in the deep end and did badly but he's got a second chance .....

I hope he does well .....

If he does, watch the harridans fawn all over him .....
I think a lot of it is just acting, acting scared, acting macho, whatever. They must have seen other Get Me Out Of Here progs. If I'd wanted to be there I'd have certainly done some research.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2017, 12:32 PM

Female campmates issued warning ahead of showers

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv...ekah-Vardy-ITV

While the campmates may be enjoying the outdoor shower, they have been issued a health warning about their best assets from medic Bob.

He noted that those contestants with breast implants will have to take extra care when they head to the iconic jungle spot.

"The biggest problem I have with people with large breast implants is that because of the humidity in the jungle, fungus grows very quickly on your skin and with big breast implants if they are rubbing on their chest and if they don't clean under their breasts they can get a fungal disease," Bob explained.

He went on to add to Mirror Online: "They do need to use the jungle shower a lot, I tell them to keep clean and wash every day, twice a day, and some don't."
He should name names .....

Page 7 of 21 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 17 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top