Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2017, 09:37 PM

Re: Dont know whats right/wrong

Originally Posted by deylon ->
Is anyone else not able to have the flu jab,if so how do you feel about it ?
Oh FFS are we still deliberating about the pure snake oil that is the Flu Vaccine? What does it take to wake people up?!

Deylon, read this thread here and educate yourself properly about the biggest health con this century.

http://www.over50sforum.com/showthre...ochrane&page=2

No-one needs the bloody flu jab because it does nothing. It helps approx. 1 in every 100 people, i.e. it is bunkum, total snake oil, a scam of epic proportions. Your health is in jeopardy if you don't educate yourself on such things and instead blindly put your health in the hands of the health services perpetrating such nonsense. Understand, if the NHS (run and controlled by Big Pharma) is devoting so much time, money and effort to distribute a vaccine that has no effect whatsoever and which at the same time is putting dangerous substances inside people's bodies, then you can't trust it for anything else. You MUST do your research and that includes anything related to cancer.

Happy reading. Be informed, be well.
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2017, 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Oh FFS are we still deliberating about the pure snake oil that is the Flu Vaccine? What does it take to wake people up?!

Deylon, read this thread here and educate yourself properly about the biggest health con this century.

http://www.over50sforum.com/showthre...ochrane&page=2

No-one needs the bloody flu jab because it does nothing. It helps approx. 1 in every 100 people, i.e. it is bunkum, total snake oil, a scam of epic proportions. Your health is in jeopardy if you don't educate yourself on such things and instead blindly put your health in the hands of the health services perpetrating such nonsense. Understand, if the NHS (run and controlled by Big Pharma) is devoting so much time, money and effort to distribute a vaccine that has no effect whatsoever and which at the same time is putting dangerous substances inside people's bodies, then you can't trust it for anything else. You MUST do your research and that includes anything related to cancer.

Happy reading. Be informed, be well.
totally irisponsible comment to post here. I think Deylon has enough on her plate without reading such rubbish.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2017, 11:09 AM

Hi

I am in total agreement with Ruthio here.

It is for your medics to sort out themselves.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2017, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by Norway ->
totally irisponsible comment to post here. I think Deylon has enough on her plate without reading such rubbish.
Hear, hear. (unfortunately the foil beanie brigade can't help themselves)
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2017, 01:54 PM

I agree Norway this isn't a debate thread about whether it's a good thing or not it's about keeping deylon alive and healthy.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2017, 05:48 PM

This is an interesting discussion because yes you should have the jab but Macmillan advise to have it before treatment commences if possible. I don't think there is anything in the vaccine that would contra indicate with chemo drugs or radiotherapy, but when you have a vaccine you have an immune response and when you have cancer treatment your immune system is compromised so they may be trying to avoid the strain on the body. I've been told by my GP surgery that the vaccine we have this year may not protect against the nasty Australian H3N2 virus that may hit our shores this winter. They can never keep up with the strains in time for the autumn vaccination programme as they mutate in the meantime. That's why some people still contract flu despite having the vaccine. Also the vaccine is less effective in the over 60s. So they vaccinate all school aged children now to create a herd immunity and stop them infecting grandparents.

https://community.macmillan.org.uk/b...ncer-treatment
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2017, 08:40 PM

What you laughingly refer to as "rubbish" is in fact peer reviewed irrefutable fact. Ignorance begets ignorance.

It's vitally important to Deylon specifically because of her situation. Pumping dangerous chemicals and thimerosal (mercury) in her body when it's immune system is already compromised would be the epitome of folly. More so when there is absolutely no benefit whatsoever to be has from that flu vaccination, which as I have highlighted is pure snake oil, absolute bunkum of the most evil kind. I truly hope with all my heart that Deylon does not have that vaccination.

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I agree Norway this isn't a debate thread about whether it's a good thing or not it's about keeping deylon alive and healthy.
Pumping a useless vaccine into her body laden with dangerous chemicals is the last thing one needs if one wants to stay alive and be healthy. Really what planet are you people on? I despair, you will never wake up.

The flu vaccine is utter snake oil. It helps roughly 1 in 100 people, FACT, absolute fact, scientifically tested, proven, with over 2000 studies involving over 7 million people. How cruel you are to try and disparage such research and steer people towards fraudulent treatments that will harm their immune systems!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2017, 10:14 PM

Well it's been a life saver to many I'm sure but it's impossible to prove as we all didn't get the flu

The pneumonia and flu jab stopped me getting continual chest infections far better than repeated antibiotics.
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2017, 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
What you laughingly refer to as "rubbish" is in fact peer reviewed irrefutable fact. Ignorance begets ignorance.

It's vitally important to Deylon specifically because of her situation. Pumping dangerous chemicals and thimerosal (mercury) in her body when it's immune system is already compromised would be the epitome of folly. More so when there is absolutely no benefit whatsoever to be has from that flu vaccination, which as I have highlighted is pure snake oil, absolute bunkum of the most evil kind. I truly hope with all my heart that Deylon does not have that vaccination.

Pumping a useless vaccine into her body laden with dangerous chemicals is the last thing one needs if one wants to stay alive and be healthy. Really what planet are you people on? I despair, you will never wake up.

The flu vaccine is utter snake oil. It helps roughly 1 in 100 people, FACT, absolute fact, scientifically tested, proven, with over 2000 studies involving over 7 million people. How cruel you are to try and disparage such research and steer people towards fraudulent treatments that will harm their immune systems!
I do wonder what planet you are on , certainly not this one with your ignorant quotes. Tell me why is then up to 60% effective each year also that it has to be modified each year because the flu virus is different , and why nearly every country has it .
scaremongers like you would kill the population then crawl away and hide .
Deylon take no notice of this rubbish, ask your G P
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

18-11-2017, 11:14 PM

certainly not this one with your ignorant quotes.
lol Ignorant quotes? The results and conclusions of the most internationally respected medical research company, with 1000s of highly qualified employees, The Cochrane Library. The very company that sets the international standards for testing protocols to ensure there is no bias.

90 reports of 116 studies compared the effect of influenza vaccine with placebo or no intervention. Sixty-nine reports were clinical trials (over 70,000 people), 27 were comparative cohort studies (about eight million people) and 20 were case-control studies (nearly 25,000 people).

http://www.cochrane.org/CD001269/ARI...healthy-adults

Results:

"The preventive effect of parenteral inactivated influenza vaccine on healthy adults is small: . . .71 people would need vaccination to prevent one case of influenza"

There are other studies out there. The net result is that the flu jab helps 1 in 100 people. i.e. utter snake oil. No-one needs to take it, no-one should take it.

You are speaking from a position of utter ignorance, with nothing but emotional content, just as Julie is with her anecdotal unscientific made-up conclusions.

Tell me why is then up to 60% effective each year
It isn't. But give us a giggle and state your source for that.

also that it has to be modified each year because the flu virus is different
Yep this is well known. There are lots of strains of flu. The snake oil salesmen (Big Pharma) pack 3 types of flu into the shot each year, trying to guess which strains are likely to be prevalent. Truth is, imo, it is the flu jabs themselves which create the flu pandemics by spreading it around so many hapless victims who have no idea that the vaccine is snake oil.

and why nearly every country has it .
Every country has it because its BIG BUSINESS. The fraudulent flu vaccine rakes in $millions every year (if not $billions).

scaremongers like you would kill the population then crawl away and hide
Utterly stupid and ignorant comment.

Again, I shall attempt to educate you though I suspect you didn't even bother to read the thread I highlighted to familiarise yourself with the facts.

The FACTS:

Here is the paper insert from the flu vaccine packet stating clearly that there is absolutely no science behind it:

Here is the rest of it confirming that it's safety and effectiveness have not been proved, that it contains the dangerous substance Thimerosal (toxic Mercury) and that it hasn't been tested for carcinogenic potential!

The flu vaccine big business programme is predicated on an orchestrated "Campaign of Fear". The CDC plan how to promote the vaccine through scaring the population, telling them that a dose of flu could be fatal, through massive media campaigns and so on. It's on the TV, it's on the radio, it's everywhere. It is BIG BUSINESS.

Here's the CDC Powerpoint presentation by director Glen Nowak, telling his people how to generate demand for the vaccine.
http://www.nationalacademies.org/hmd...67120662D.ashx

He calls it his :

“Recipe” for Fostering Public Interest and High Vaccine Demand (1)"

Scroll down to page 5 to see it

It says:

"3. Medical experts and public health authorities publicly (e.g., via media) state concern and alarm (and predict dire outcomes)–and urge influenza vaccination.

4.The combination of ‘2’ and ‘3’ result in:

A.Significant media interest and attention

B.Framing of the flu season in terms that motivate behavior (e.g., as “very severe,” “more severe than last or past years,” “deadly”)"

"5.Continued reports (e.g., from health officials and media) that influenza is causing severe illness and/or affecting lots of people–helping foster the perception that many people are susceptible to a bad case of influenza.

6.Visible/tangible examples of the seriousness of the illness (e.g., pictures of children, families of those affected coming forward) andpeople getting vaccinated (the first to motivate, the latter to reinforce)

7.References to, and discussions, of pandemic influenza–along with continued reference to the importance of vaccination."

In short, a purposeful orchestrated "Campaign Of Fear" designed to con people into taking up the fraudulent, useless, (dangerous?) flu vaccine.

It is BIG BUSINESS and it is total snake oil.

I would not have a flu vaccine in perfect health, much less if I were being treated for cancer.

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top