Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2017, 10:29 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Morning all.
Another grey, drizzly day. I hate these grey days.

I was at the vets with my Izzy yesterday, and it wasn't till I got home I realised I had forgotten to ask him about some ear drops for Nellie. Just hoping he will be able to leave some out for me to collect today without having to take her in again.

Workman is aiming to finish today - yipeeeeeeeeee.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2017, 11:02 AM

Bad day already

Rang gp surgery as soon as opened. No 10 in queue. 20 mins later got answered ‘can I have an appointment with Dr so and so’. Appointment with another doctor offered for 3pm. No I need a follow up with dr so and so. Sorry can’t do. Now when I saw dr so and so a month ago she said to book a follow up with her. So I tried last week and was told no, have to ring in today. So no follow up with that dr is available when I ring in on the day. Oh I have a telephone consultation booked in for 12th of December but I really can not wait any longer. My symptoms are getting worse and worse. I’m barely sleeping, on high doses of pain killers and amitriptyline to get me through the day, I’m just feeling wrecked with it all

Need to be at deaths door to get seen over here
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2017, 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Had a nuisance phone call at 7.30 am and 2 more from same number. We can block unwanted scam calls. needless to say I didn't answer as the number was unknown to us

Scam number below

08456 021111
Googled the number... interesting.
This is whocallsme...

https://whocallsme.com/Phone-Number.aspx/08456021111/11
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2017, 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by Missy ->
Bad day already

Rang gp surgery as soon as opened. No 10 in queue. 20 mins later got answered ‘can I have an appointment with Dr so and so’. Appointment with another doctor offered for 3pm. No I need a follow up with dr so and so. Sorry can’t do. Now when I saw dr so and so a month ago she said to book a follow up with her. So I tried last week and was told no, have to ring in today. So no follow up with that dr is available when I ring in on the day. Oh I have a telephone consultation booked in for 12th of December but I really can not wait any longer. My symptoms are getting worse and worse. I’m barely sleeping, on high doses of pain killers and amitriptyline to get me through the day, I’m just feeling wrecked with it all

Need to be at deaths door to get seen over here
Did you tell reception that your Dr said to have a follow up appointment with them , it usually works for me ..Another way of seeing the same Dr over the related illness is for the Dr to put the follow up date in for you before you leave her room . ,,this has been done also for me .
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2017, 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Googled the number... interesting.

https://www.pressreader.com/uk/i-new...83089889450498

Wrong link Ruth , I did put the number in Google and it came up with it being a BT text message for you .A lot of people complaining of getting them .
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2017, 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by Eliza ->
Did you tell reception that your Dr said to have a follow up appointment with them , it usually works for me ..Another way of seeing the same Dr over the related illness is for the Dr to put the follow up date in for you before you leave her room . ,,this has been done also for me .

I did, and she wouldn't budge so I relied on the old trick of tears

Actually, I couldn't help it, I'm that worn out coping with pain, that they aren't far from the surface at anytime. So I get a call back telling to hot foot it into town and my GP would see me

So a huge raft of bloods taken just to rule out anything else, but it looks to be the next step is an MRI. Bloods will be back within a week so fingers crossed I'll get the neurology referral and MRI request going this side of Christmas. Last referral I had for neurology was 11 years ago and it took a year for the appointment to come through by which time I was symptom free and was made to feel I had wasted their time

This is the only time I miss my home town. The health service here is on its knees , mainly because we have no minister for health for a year so no money has been allocated anywhere and services are just at breaking point
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2017, 01:20 PM

Morning all.
Well it was when I first came on here then a friend phoned!!!.
Oh dear Missy your doctors sounds as if they are run off their feet. I would have thought they could have been a bit more accommodating for you though. Sounds like you got Mrs jobsworth.
I'm off to make a fish pie now. Spuds already peeled and fish defrosted.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2017, 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by Eliza ->
Wrong link Ruth , I did put the number in Google and it came up with it being a BT text message for you .A lot of people complaining of getting them .
Sorry don't know how that happened.
I was busy researching something else at the same time!!

.this was the link when I googled that number...I've edited my previous post.

Just received weird call on home phone from this number08456 021111
7th Jul 11 at 10:07 PM
Just got this really weird call from this number. I picked up the phone and they said it was a text which had somehow been put on the landline and then they said "This is the message" Then this woman said "i love you" and then they said "to confim/reply to this message press...... i didnt hear any more because i hung up. Then i dialled 1471 and it came up with 08456 021111. Weird. Has anyone else had this?
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2017, 02:23 PM

Dull today with a little rain but it's milder than Sunday and Monday were.

I've been outside and think I'm going to browse the internet for a while, maybe read a book.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2017, 07:01 PM

Hope you get sorted Missy.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top