Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2015, 01:49 PM

sue a happy bunny

Sue is a happy little bunny now, the replacement greenhouse glass came midday today and now fitted.
So she is now playing with potting compost/small seed holders and goodness knows what else, I am keeping well out the way.

So all my projects arond that area are complete at long last, and have to say I did wonder at times if i should ever finish.

Also pulled out a tree stump from beside the house at the front which she has been nagging me to take out for months.
So at last hopefully we can spend a bit more time out, but still got to chase up a garden seat ordered weeks ago. The garden centre keeps saying end of month or middle of month and that was in march as we ordered it beginning of Feb. So a kick up the backside is going to be the order of the day now

Anzac
South West UK
Anzac is female  Anzac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2015, 02:03 PM

Re: sue a happy bunny

Good for you realspeed. post a piccie when she's got it all planted up won't you!
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2015, 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by Anzac ->
Good for you realspeed. post a piccie when she's got it all planted up won't you!
Sue has got shelves to spare at the moment as well. Bit late now for some plants to go into it but next year it will be filled with plants. That photo obviously is taken from the back of the greenhouse to show the inside better. Yes there is glass in the back panel now. Even the path is sorted now

Have yo say i am well chuffed with it now after all the hard work that needed doing
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2015, 02:50 PM

Well done realspeed! You'll be glad it's all done. Hope your wife realises what a hard worker her hubby is
maursey
hertfordshire
maursey is female  maursey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2015, 02:55 PM

Oh what a lucky lady your wife is. Firstly to have such a hard working hubby and secondly to have a greenhouse. I use to have one years ago but the folk at the bottom of the garden have a great big beech tree which overlaps my garden so I didn't get a lot of sun in there.
I may think of getting a little one now that I paid to have loads of the branches cut off.
Anzac
South West UK
Anzac is female  Anzac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2015, 05:32 PM

Bet you it'll be full by the end of the summer realspeed!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2015, 06:40 PM

Sue is a luck lady does she want to rent you out Bazza, my bean trench needs digging
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2015, 09:03 PM

I've been trying to get my missus into a potting shed for years now, she keeps coming into my shed messin' it up with muck, water, seed packets and pots, I showed her some lovely little potting sheds online, I would pay for it and erect it for her, but no she insists on doing her pots in my workshop, now the new season is upon us I'm at my wits end.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2015, 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
I've been trying to get my missus into a potting shed for years now, she keeps coming into my shed messin' it up with muck, water, seed packets and pots, I showed her some lovely little potting sheds online, I would pay for it and erect it for her, but no she insists on doing her pots in my workshop, now the new season is upon us I'm at my wits end.
Jem you could always get a potting shed and move into it yourself leaving the lovely Phillis to use your workshop in peace
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

01-04-2015, 10:02 PM

Know the feeling Jem.
I went to get my post hole spade (different from normal spade) and it had mysteriously moved.

Hunted high and low for it as it is ideal for getting close to tree roots. yes you guessed it Sue had moved it from the shed part of the garage right to the back of the other side where i keep my trailer.

She is always complaining there is no room for her "stuff" ok maybe so to an extent, but tidy? well debatable.

t least now all those items you mentioned are in the greenhouse so gives a bit more room for her.

My bit in the foreground hers at the back

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top