Join for free
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2015, 04:03 PM

Winter survivors.

I'm well pleased with these plants. They've survived the winter nicely. Even the Fatsia Japonica which I thought had died when most of it's leaves turned black - it wasn't dead at all. New leaves are coming ... I think you can just see it in the green pot.

Have all your plants survived the winter?

APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2015, 06:05 PM

Re: Winter survivors.

Yes, but then it was a pretty mild Winter and also I have a walled garden, which holds the heat.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2015, 06:56 PM

A lovely show Carol everything is looking good here the Lily of the Valley is taking over though
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2015, 06:57 PM

Nice garden Carol - The majority of stuff in our garden has overwintered quite well. (I think I have just responded to your post on another forum).
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2015, 10:57 PM

Looks good Carol.
Everything here seems to have survived, thank goodness. I'm always most concerned for my Agapanthus, Camelias and Rhodedendrons because they are in tubs. I bubble wrap the tubs and put a good layer of bark chippings over the roots each year, but I'm always very relieved when they start shooting new leaves again.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top