Join for free
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2014, 10:38 PM

Shuffle Photos

I've looked & looked for answers but nothing. Does anyone with a cellphone know the answer.

What is called a photo hub or where your camera shots are kept on your phone? You can set the phone on Shuffle Photos or use a single photo if you want to see it (them) when you open your main menu screen.

After all that, I only want to find out how much data is used to shuffle photos constantly. I have a great plan of 4GB per month but I want to know if it's worth shuffling the pictures or not.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2014, 01:11 AM

Re: Shuffle Photos

Originally Posted by AutumnColour ->
I've looked & looked for answers but nothing. Does anyone with a cellphone know the answer.

What is called a photo hub or where your camera shots are kept on your phone? You can set the phone on Shuffle Photos or use a single photo if you want to see it (them) when you open your main menu screen.

After all that, I only want to find out how much data is used to shuffle photos constantly. I have a great plan of 4GB per month but I want to know if it's worth shuffling the pictures or not.
If the photos are yours and on your phone they shouldn't use any data, they will be shuffled by an app.

However I am not sure what you mean by a Photo Hub.
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2014, 01:38 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
If the photos are yours and on your phone they shouldn't use any data, they will be shuffled by an app.

However I am not sure what you mean by a Photo Hub.
Thanks Bruce that's the term I come across when looking at Phone Instructions. I guess its just the camera album where your phone photos sit. You decide whether to load them into the cloud or share them or whatever.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2014, 04:52 AM

It's all in cloud cuckoo land to me !!!
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2014, 04:56 AM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
It's all in cloud cuckoo land to me !!!
To me too!
But I like it there, and am in no hurry to get out!
Jimmy
Lancashire
Jimmy is male  Jimmy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2014, 01:09 PM

I think you would be better to read the instruction manual for your phone.
It sounds to me like you want to make a slide show of the photos on your phone.
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario

20-09-2014, 01:47 PM

No no its not quite that & besides there's nothing in the instruction manual. The last thing they would tell you too is the 'amount' of data you'd be having to use.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2014, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by AutumnColour ->
besides there's nothing in the instruction manual.
Now there's a surprise One of the things which really infuriates me about modern electronic devices is the terrible 'user instructions' generally written in poor English, never cover the subject you want, never explain the thinking behind the actions. Awful, has completely put me off trying to keep up with new devices and anyway I can do without a lot of the new stuff anyway.
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario

20-09-2014, 05:55 PM

I came up with an absolute Brill idea, duh! I shut off my data & noticed my pictures still shuffled so.....like Bruce said....no data needed. Oh boy, all that time wasted!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top