Join for free
Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2018, 05:36 PM

Re: Bloody neighbours!!!

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Your opinion is noted Aerolor. Personally I don't have a problem with it. If we stopped all contemptuous threads then UJ would have nothing left to say.

That's true Longogs, but from what I have seen it is unusual if UJ directs his contempt directly at individual posters. I could be wrong, but he is usually hitting out at the establishment and politics he does not agree with.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2018, 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
That's true Longogs, but from what I have seen it is unusual if UJ directs his contempt directly at individual posters. I could be wrong, but he is usually hitting out at the establishment and politics he does not agree with.
UJ often calls posters thick / idiots etc...
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2018, 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

UJ is a terrorist supporter, he is absolutely clear on this.

He posts nasty, vindictive things all the time.

I, like many others, do not play that game.

There are however times when enough is enough and a response is necessary.

He constantly derides the Police and Public Services and yet demands action from them whenever it suits him.

He gets what he deserves.

His health would be much better if he did something about it, like stop eating so much and bragging about it.
See my response to Longdog's post. Personally I think UJ is pretty harmless. Like many people the reality is far removed from daydreams and reminiscences from an armchair. I am not defending some of his posts, but I know that on occasions he can be helpful to other posters. Anyway, I think I will leave this now - enogh sasid.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2018, 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
You are quite wrong there Rena, every time he mentions "scumbag nasty party members" he insults directly every member of this forum that votes conservative. Whilst nine times out of ten I personally will rise above the infantile abuse, you can only turn the other cheek so many times. I'm only surprised he has been able to continue the personal abuse against members for so long without action being taken by admin against it.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2018, 05:54 PM

I believe he was told to behave some time ago, obviously to no avail.
I wonder if we were all to hit the report button everytime UJ uses his favourite term of abuse then maybe something might be done, in the meantime my only response is to meet abuse with abuse.
Pepe Le Pew
New Member!
McGregor ~ Canada
Pepe Le Pew is male 

11-06-2018, 05:58 PM

Sorry Uncle Joe, I'm glad your OK.. Gee's I don't see any sympathy here for you. They must be friends of yours..
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2018, 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by Pepe Le Pew ->
Sorry Uncle Joe, I'm glad your OK.. Gee's I don't see any sympathy here for you. They must be friends of yours..
Of course,

We're the only friends he has.
He deffo don't like that neighbour anymore......
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2018, 06:33 PM

For a man who hates his own country he enjoys the benefit of hitting the three buttons summoning the services he requires to get him back to full health......sorry pal you come across as a hypocrite.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England

11-06-2018, 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by basser ->
For a man who hates his own country he enjoys the benefit of hitting the three buttons summoning the services he requires to get him back to full health......sorry pal you come across as a hypocrite.
I've said this many times Basser, so have others.....
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2018, 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
Yeh,

I'm sure the neighbour did it deliberately eh UJ??...
Now why would any one do this ,beats me,

Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top