Join for free
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2013, 05:53 PM

Any one here have a NintendoDS game ?

If so what games do you play ?
Im a Proffessor Layton fan Im on the last one still but have the new one that I got for christmas to play next ....
I find some of the puzzels hard to say they are for children.
Id like some other games in a simular theme puzzel solving any ideas ?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2013, 07:26 PM

Re: Any one here have a NintendoDS game ?

Both my grandchildren have Nintendo DS's but I've no idea what games they have.
Nobaggage
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2013, 07:28 PM

You should get one ... great for keeping the grey cells active ....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2013, 07:30 PM

I play games on my iPad so my grey cells are getting are getting plenty of activity
maggis
Adelaide South Australia
maggis is female  maggis has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2013, 07:13 AM

My OH and I each have one, we bought them 2 years ago, I play mainly suduko or the occasional hogs on mine can't get into stuff like Assassin's Creed etc, ( too slow? )

Salem Secrets:-witch trials of 1692
Jewel Quest:-Curse of the Emerald Star
Mystery Stories:-Curse of the Ancient Spirits
More Brain Training

I haven't bought any new ( 2nd hand) for awhile but enjoyed these ,also got a few xword games too, great for when you have to sit and wait anywhere and easy to carry
Nobaggage

25-02-2013, 09:54 AM

Have you seen the Proffesor Layton games they are very good lots of puzzel solving .
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2013, 01:13 PM

I would rather sit and read a book. The grand children are into most of the games, the Wii games in particular and I can't do them - even at the basic level. Skylander games they love, but, even though he seemed a harmless little chap I never got to grips with Sonic the Hedgehog when he came out. My brain cells must be dying off at an alarming rate.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2013, 01:51 PM

Scrabble fan here, word games generally or occasionally card games.
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2013, 04:06 PM

No I don't have a Nintendo. I play games on my laptop which I get mostly from Big Fish Games. I play Mahjong with friends and I have a computer version of that game also.
Moss
New Member!
NornIron
Moss is male 

11-04-2013, 03:59 PM

Xbox 360 bought for a recovery period after a bad smash in 07 and never used - rediscovered under the tv recently and re-commissioned. All sorts of fun/ educational games and numerous puzzle type challenges too. Brilliant for really dull wet nights or even just for passing sleepless hours when they strike.

Moss

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top