Mimi 2 2 is female 

05-06-2013, 05:59 PM

Favorite makeup

I talk about some of mine in my blog:

What are some of yours?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2013, 06:35 PM

Re: Favorite makeup

Hi Mimi I really don't care that much about makeup , for me there are more important things in life. If it makes you feel better about yourself I guess that is a good thing.

I make do with a simple moisturizers which contains UV protection because I spend a lot of time outdoors and a mascara, that is about it for me.

ETA this is the second of your 2 theads thread in which you have mentioned makeup, I fear it may be an obsession for you .
Can I recommend washing off all makeup with soap and water, eating a healthy diet with lots of fruit and vegetables and taking a good walk in the countryside every day, I am sure you will soon stop worrying so much about makeup
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2013, 07:19 PM

Looks to me like it all turns people orange anyway!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2013, 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
Looks to me like it all turns people orange anyway!
what does Twiz ..that sounds scary
(off to scrub of my moisturizer with a pumice stone and clean water, I have no desire to become orange ..)
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2013, 07:30 PM

Make up, what's with these orange women?
We used to try to match our skin colour to foundation, now they seem to want to look like they've got a bad fake tan.
I'm with you Meg, soap, water & fresh air, gave me my lovely farmer's cheeks!
When I went to my daughter's wedding I wore make up, first time in donkey's years, I felt dirty all day, couldn't wait to wash it off.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

05-06-2013, 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
Make up, what's with these orange women?
We used to try to match our skin colour to foundation, now they seem to want to look like they've got a bad fake tan.
I'm with you Meg, soap, water & fresh air, gave me my lovely farmer's cheeks! When I went to my aughter's wedding I worre make up, first time in donkey's years, I felt dirty all day.
Whew Twiz that's relief, I only wear moisture to stop dry skin and to help prevent skin cancer, I wouldn't want to turn orange or any other colour
Mimi 2 2
New Member!
US
Mimi 2 2 is female 

05-06-2013, 08:17 PM

It's sad that women have not found the right products, which enhances their appearance - there is nothing like being told:
"You don't look like a grandmother!".
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2013, 08:21 PM

My makeup routine is quite simple and has been the same for years.
Moisturiser on every visible surface, every day/night/every time I wash, a touch of mascara and lipstick. Also (if it can be included as part of make-up) I like to wear perfume - can't do without perfume. I buy the Clarins foundation which I might use once a week, if I think about it.
Mimi 2 2
New Member!
US
Mimi 2 2 is female 

05-06-2013, 08:30 PM

I agree: I am just not dressed without perfume!
The newest by Lancome "Life is beautiful" is my current
love. It seems to last longer than Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Perfume.
What is your favorite?
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

05-06-2013, 08:57 PM

Anais anais, for years now, just don't smell like me without it.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top