Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2017, 06:57 AM

Good morning Saturday

Good morning everyone, a hard frost here but a bright day forecast, heavy snow for tomorrow though so I'll have to rescue my wellies from the garage in readiness.

Hopefully the plasterers will be finished today so we should be finished with the mess for awhile, and just a modicum of joinery and decoration over the next two weeks to complete our loft conversion, perfect timing methinks.

Have a good day folks and hey, let's be careful out there....
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2017, 08:03 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Hi

Good Morning all.

Snowing heavily again, but due to be a bit better day.

I hoping to get hospital sorted today, I am due to be picked up around 7:30, we will see.j

Have a good day all.
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2017, 08:13 AM

Morning All

I was hoping to go to a Ladies Christmas Lunch do today but my cold has really come out overnight, so will spend the day drinking hot tea..............will also put up my tree, various other decorations, finish my pantomime reindeer(!) and get some cleaning done, while trying to learn 28 songs I need to know off by heart for next week.

It's cold down here, but no snow - take care everyone and enjoy your day.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2017, 08:36 AM

Good morning all.

Its quite frosty here, so wrap up warm.

I'm off to the shops at 8.30am this morning.

Good luck Swimmy, i'm thinking of you.

Have a nice day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2017, 09:02 AM

Good morning all a hard frost here and a very chilly 0C...

My daughter and family are popping in this morning, SIL is getting our Christmas tree and decorations down from the loft and my granddaughter is going to decorate the tree for me.

Enjoy your day everyone, take care if going out today.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2017, 09:25 AM

Good morning all.

Glad the conversion is going well, Barry, and timewise.

I need to pop out today and hope madam lets me. I might time it with a mealtime for her.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2017, 09:38 AM

buenas dias all. It looks as if it will be another sunny day. Yesterday we got to 21C but then the temperature dropped rapidly to 9C. It didn't feel quite so cold last night though.

I'm off to Alicante today, late birthday present from a friend, Christmas market and lunch. Lots of thieves around at the present time, as usual. Our friends had their car broken into two days ago, windows smashed, fortunately there was nothing of value in the car. Four other cars were broken into at the same time, this was on a supermarket car park, but the CCTV has shown two men lurking around the cars, so hopefully the police are on the trail.

Have a nice day all.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2017, 10:00 AM

Morning all. Thick frost and couldn't get the wheely bin lid open. Frozen on. Good luck with the hospital Swim feeder, and we'll done with the loft conversion Barry. Hope everyone has a good day and manages to get all their plans achieved. I'm off to get some more stamps and post off the last of the cards. First things first and that's a bowl of Porridge while the pavement defrosts .
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2017, 10:26 AM

Good morning everyone I was reluctant to leave my warm bed this morning to brave the cold wind in the fields with Chloe, we both wrapped up well so it wasn't too bad. Chloe found a pheasant to chase .

I am going to make a batch of slow cooked beef curry this morning , just the day to have the smell of roasting spices filling the kitchen .

Enjoy your day everyone
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2017, 10:34 AM

Good morning, SNOW ! well yes we have snow just around a foot at the moment and forecast for the rest of the day, and that is a measured foot not a guesstimate, so its out with the snow blower to clear the track and round the house before anyone drives on it and makes it like concrete.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top