Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2017, 10:35 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Good morning all.
I've got the grandkids kids as Ady is working all day & Paula has gone on an outing to Lincoln Christmas market with her friends.
I doubt she'll spend much though if it's like Bath Christmas market I went to the other week. The stalls outpriced themselves!

In the meantime - what to do with the kids?
I've got some internet orders need collecting from M&S, Matalan & Tesco so we look like trailing them round there with us.

Roll on 8.00pm tonight when Paula is back & we can relax.

Have a good day all.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2017, 10:44 AM

Good morning all.

MInus 2 here at the mo, but lovely blue sky and sunshine.

Got to get into town, so must press on.
Have a nice day all, and keep warm.
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2017, 10:52 AM

Morning all, minus 2.0 here. I have salted the decking, so that I could go out and defrost the water bowl for the birds and top up the bird table and also put down food for the ground feeding birds.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2017, 10:54 AM

Good morning all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2017, 01:01 PM

Morning all (just in time, phew!).

My granddaughter stayed over with us last night and she's just with left the house with Mrs. Floyd taking her to ballet class.
So it's some time for myself and I'll be off to the gym. My knees have been really bad the last couple of weeks so I've abstained from any serious exercise, except generally at work. At least if I note down here that I'm going to make an effort, it will be like a promise to get myself there!

Have a good weekend all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2017, 05:44 PM

Hi

Made it to the Hospital eventually, ambulance was late due to the snow.

Hospital very quiet, scan straight away, then down to have my eye examined, back up to get treated after the scan, then back down to get my eye done.

No queues, no waiting, very pleasant staff and job sorted.

The only glitch in the process was the trip home, I shared the ambulance with an elderly lady being transferred to another hospital.

She dropped her bag of stuff and inadvertently picked up one of my meds, no great shakes, I will have it tomorrow, someone is going to get it for me.

All in all a good day, I no longer look like something from a Horror Movie and hopefully driving again a week on Monday.

I am a happy womble now.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2017, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
hi

made it to the hospital eventually, ambulance was late due to the snow.

Hospital very quiet, scan straight away, then down to have my eye examined, back up to get treated after the scan, then back down to get my eye done.

No queues, no waiting, very pleasant staff and job sorted.

The only glitch in the process was the trip home, i shared the ambulance with an elderly lady being transferred to another hospital.

She dropped her bag of stuff and inadvertently picked up one of my meds, no great shakes, i will have it tomorrow, someone is going to get it for me.

All in all a good day, i no longer look like something from a horror movie and hopefully driving again a week on monday.

I am a happy womble now.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top