Join for free
Page 2 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2017, 12:59 PM

Re: Name & Shame 'em!!!

Hi

This not Political UJ, it is the abuse of women by those in power.

The abuse of women in Poland by the Communists was horrendous.

Babcha Ella, Babcha Zosia and my Ex Girlfriend Maria experienced it.

It is so, so wrong and it has nothing to do with Politics.

They are still scared of them, they still have memories.

I find this absolutely offensive.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2017, 01:02 PM

Yeah, yeah, yeah, a valiant attempt at diversion, but it won't work - why have the scumbag 'nasty party' kept silent on this issue ??? - we all know don't we, the scumbags have been harassing their secretaries and research staff. The scumbag 'nasty party' daren't open their gobs on this matter because it would open up such a huge can of worms.

Some on here criticised the BBC for protecting Jimmy Savile, Is the 'wicked witch' protecting her own cabinet and back-bench members??? - Yes it would appear so by her and other cabinet Minister's silence.

Now defend that - I dare you!!!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2017, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I agree Summer the 'let's have a witchhunt' brigade with the help of social media has got going.

Many of us have been subject to a bit of male sexual banter or touching and dealt with it at the time with a minimum of fuss.
I can remember my grandmother saying a certain gentleman of standing in the village made way for her to go through a narrow gate and touched her breast so she removed her hat pin and stuck it in his behind.
Unacceptable behaviour swiftly dealt with
Good for your Grandma! I once 'back elbowed' someone who came up behind me in shop and patted my bottom - and was startled to discover it was my dad !!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2017, 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

This not Political UJ, it is the abuse of women by those in power.

The abuse of women in Poland by the Communists was horrendous.

Babcha Ella, Babcha Zosia and my Ex Girlfriend Maria experienced it.

It is so, so wrong and it has nothing to do with Politics.

They are still scared of them, they still have memories.

I find this absolutely offensive.
Well said, Swimmy.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2017, 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Yeah, yeah, yeah, a valiant attempt at diversion, but it won't work - why have the scumbag 'nasty party' kept silent on this issue ??? - we all know don't we, the scumbags have been harassing their secretaries and research staff. The scumbag 'nasty party' daren't open their gobs on this matter because it would open up such a huge can of worms.

Some on here criticised the BBC for protecting Jimmy Savile, Is the 'wicked witch' protecting her own cabinet and back-bench members??? - Yes it would appear so by her and other cabinet Minister's silence.

Now defend that - I dare you!!!
Hi

Here goes.

Unlike Poland, I have never met an English Woman who has had to give a blowjob to local Political Party Officials to get a house or a job.

All three Babchas have had to do this.

When I first went to Poland with Maria she was scared of one man.

The old Communist Official.

She is good at sex English, a big grin on his face.

It took some time and understanding for her to open up and explain what had happened.

It was very traumatic for her and he was still in a position of power, such is the position that they hold.

It would be fair to say that he is no longer grinning .

I do not like men who abuse females.

I also do not like violence, however it is sometimes necessary to explain to people in language that they understand.

I make no apologies for that.

I have a very simple view of life.

It is a Woman's body to give, a wondrous marvellous thing.

It is not a Man's to take.

I feel very strongly about this.

Men and Women are equal, giving is great, taking is not.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2017, 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Here goes.

Unlike Poland, I have never met an English Woman who has had to give a blowjob to local Political Party Officials to get a house or a job.

All three Babchas have had to do this.

When I first went to Poland with Maria she was scared of one man.

The old Communist Official.

She is good at sex English, a big grin on his face.

It took some time and understanding for her to open up and explain what had happened.

It was very traumatic for her and he was still in a position of power, such is the position that they hold.

It would be fair to say that he is no longer grinning .

I do not like men who abuse females.

I also do not like violence, however it is sometimes necessary to explain to people in language that they understand.

I make no apologies for that.

I have a very simple view of life.

It is a Woman's body to give, a wondrous marvellous thing.

It is not a Man's to take.

I feel very strongly about this.

Men and Women are equal, giving is great, taking is not.

I'm not concerned with what (allegedly) took place in other countries, I note that neither you or the other members of the scumbag 'nasty party' have dared to defend the scumbags in Whiehall and Westminster.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2017, 01:53 PM

Name & Shame 'em!!!
...Says the man who has so little respect for women he refers to them as scumbags and worse on a daily basis in a very childish way and who patronises women he has never met by calling them 'darlin'
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

29-10-2017, 02:06 PM

I'm not concerned with what (allegedly) took place in other countries, I note that neither you or the other members of the scumbag 'nasty party' have dared to defend the scumbags in Whiehall and Westminster.

Hi

I am not a member of the Scumbag Party.

The alleged incidents are not alleged, they are real, they still cry about it.

I do not condone any abuse of women, by any male.

It is totally wrong.

The fact remains UJ that it was rampant in your Communist Utopia and the ladies are still terrified.

Maria was terrified that what happened to her would happen to her younger family.

It will not, I dealt with the Communist Prat in public, he is no longer a man to be feared, he is now a man to be ridiculed.

I do not take kindly to any man who abuses women.

I cannot be having with it.

I am not by nature a violent man, I will not however have females abused.

That is so, so wrong.

I will respond in kind, abuse a female and I will react.

I make no apologies for that at all.
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2017, 02:06 PM

Joe you must have a miserable life, you do nothing but criticize, and whats this scum bag nasty party you keep referring to, does it upset you to be polite and to give the correct name to whichever party you may be speaking about. You seem by your regular posts to have many health issues, perhaps it is those that cause you to be so nasty minded and then express that nastiness in words on here, or does it give you a thrill to say such awful things , like it does with some people to use sex in their conversations because it gives them a sexual thrill. I am not inferring that you do it for that reason, although we dont know why people use certain methods of on line conversation?
Joe try and be nice to people , you may find that they will be nice in return, go on give it go
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2017, 03:27 PM

I wouldn't know, since I'm not a member, but having raised the issue there is every possibility if not probability he is, whereas the scumbag 'nasty party' are singularly reticent to raise their voices on this issue - we can all deduce why, since most of the scumbag 'nasty party' cabinet were being entertained at various times by Mandy and Christine amongst others.
Not jumping on the bandwagon then to garner votes from the victims of sexual harassment? This bugger will spout about anything if it will get him elected.

Page 2 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top